Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

Tallahassee

NES Member
Well, the first primer thread lasted 55 pages, until people couldn't follow the rules, which seem pretty simple. Let's try this again. Mods, if you feel this is an exercise in futility, please delete. If the first wife couldn't hurt my feelings, neither can you.

DO NOT POST THE NAME OF COMPANIES THAT SHIP TO MA. DO NOT POST LINKS OF COMPANIES THAT SHIP TO MA. DO NOT QUOTE LINKS THAT CONTAIN COMPANIES THAT SHIP TO MA.

Couple drops today. I didn't get in on any of them. One had some LRP for a while, but the hazmat was high and I don't need any more. Sometimes I like to see if I can make it to check out just for the thrill.

DO NOT POST THE NAME OF COMPANIES THAT SHIP TO MA. DO NOT POST LINKS OF COMPANIES THAT SHIP TO MA. DO NOT QUOTE LINKS THAT CONTAIN COMPANIES THAT SHIP TO MA.

I missed the first thread.. With all of these rules... WTF does one post? Or what is the purpose of the thread?

Oh I see... Brag that you found some and DM someone?

Thanks.

Their shipping could use a litttle makeover too, they take the money real quick and the order is stuck in their shipping pergatory for at least a couple of days. I have 1 order traveling from where they are in East Overshoe to me for 5 days now . And it's only in West B""mf**k Pa. still

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom