Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

Shooters still has some SPP.

Also why does Federal find the need to use such huge packaging? The primers don't need to go in sideways...
Yeah it's annoying AF and one of the reasons I stick with CCI, Win, and Fiocchi.
I believe its due to them being "softer" so the packaging needs to be bulkier to protect them?

Yeah it's annoying AF and one of the reasons I stick with CCI, Win, and Fiocchi.
I believe its due to them being "softer" so the packaging needs to be bulkier to protect them?

I'm thinking hazmat shipping regs.
Someone probably read it and said "Lets go full potato with packaging". Like way overkill.

And its disappointing too. You open up this massive box and theres still only 100 primers in there.
Now I know how my wife feels.

Ok I have a question, might just be me, but In any of my searches I always wind up with some Canadian Firearms dealer who has primers and are in stock with some or no limits on amount you can purchase. or some New Zealand or Australian supplier that also has primers in stock. Whats up with that, Don't they have a lot of new gunslingers like the USA or is it part of the overall plan to screw the American firearms consumer, some one please tell me it's not just my paranoia and total mistrust of our overlords.

They don't. There's more guns than people in the US. And there's a third of a BILLION people here. Its not some deep state plot to keep primers from you.

Last edited:
Shooters...still 200 limit. I don't need any SPP, so I won't be going. Seems they are back on to regularly having some with the limits. This picture is worth 600 people to get thier 200 limit. Can't see what the smaller boxes are.

Would love to get ahold of a full case of LPP though.

Screenshot_20210228-100102_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
Shooters...still 200 limit. I don't need any SPP, so I won't be going. Seems they are back on to regularly having some with the limits. This picture is worth 600 people to get thier 200 limit. Can't see what the smaller boxes are.

Would love to get ahold of a full case of LPP though.

View attachment 455801
800 customers I think....but who’s counting 😂

I'm not desperate enough yet to drive to Hooksett for 200 primers. I hope that day never comes.
It wasn't too bad when I didn't have any SPP and thought I was going to be loading a bunch bunch .38spl. They also let you get 200 SRP when they had them. It's an easy drive for me and my wife can also stop by, so at 800 a day (200 SPP, 200 SRP for both of us), it added up quickly over 5 days.

If I lived more than the 15 minutes away than I do now, it probably wouldn't have been worth it.

Of course, I also happened upon a brick of SPP in a local shop and then proceeded to decide against loading anything which took SPP. They were easy enough to unload.

Larry had srp's for a brief second. Came out to $89 for 1000 with shipping/hazmat. But I paid it since some is better than the none I have now
Nice. Glad you got some. Is that for 6.5? Doesn’t 6.5 use both small and large primers based on brass manufacturer?

Nice. Glad you got some. Is that for 6.5? Doesn’t 6.5 use both small and large primers based on brass manufacturer?
SRP is for my 223. I got lrp (and imr4350) from cabelas for 6.5. Yeah it can use both depending on the brass, I'm just using what hornady brass I have on hand for now

BPS was empty this morning. No people or primers. Lots of shotgun ammo and a full shelf of 9mm HP. No .22 either. Handful of oddball dies. Less than 20 boxes of various projectiles too.

I'm not going to bother with shooters since I don't need SPP.

It's all a matter of procedure. Segregate your brass according to primer size and you'll eliminate this hardship. And, of course, cull berdan primed cases from the mix, too.
Of course you may be sued by the ACLU for daring to mention "segregate'!
I realize the availability of certain calibers with different primer sizes/types is a pain, but it is real and here now.

Back
Top Bottom