Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

I stopped by Cabelas today. Thanks to kieron, I found the primers. As of 2pm or so, they had one brick of Federal LPM Match. I wasn't interested in that, but at least I know where to look now.

This was posted on the Mass Reloaders Facebook page. I’ve never used these but I’ve heard good reviews of them.

looks like Defensive Dynamics at the Mill has a bunch.

View: https://www.facebook.com/432761726736206/posts/4530647403614264/?d=n

Those are the same primers that Rob helped coordinate a group buy at $35 per 1k. Wonder if Defensive Dynamics was in that?…Primer Source
Obviously the shop needs to mark them up for a profit

A lot more “reasonable” than what weston shooters was charging.

Those are the same primers that Rob helped coordinate a group buy at $35 per 1k. Wonder if Defensive Dynamics was in that?…Primer Source
Obviously the shop needs to mark them up for a profit

A lot more “reasonable” than what weston shooters was charging.
I remember that thread. Did anyone ever get any of these primers and try them out? Any reviews by the locals yet?

I remember that thread. Did anyone ever get any of these primers and try them out? Any reviews by the locals yet?

All the GECO/RUAG ammo I've ever bought (probably 1-2K rounds) went bang. The price of about $0.07 per will be good for the time being, I guess, but unless the drops of late prove to be an anomaly, I don't know how long it can stay that high.

The price of about $0.07 per will be good for the time being, I guess, but unless the drops of late prove to be an anomaly, I don't know how long it can stay that high.
This. Probably be better off buying from the other online vendors. At least that way you’re getting US made primers at the same cost or less. But to each their own.

Not to mention in my case it would be 2+ hours of driving to pay 10 cents per primer. Or I can save money/time and wait for UPS/FedEx to deliver them to my door[laugh]

Last edited:
IF you happen to need LPP magnums, LRP, and SPP, Varget or CFE 223 powder, that will certainly help spread out the hazmat and shipping.

Put a Ram order with LPP and some powders in my cart but didn't complete it...still just a little too high with hazmat and shipping for me given my needs are not dire.

If buying from the Ram remember to use coupon code RSA (takes of $10) for $100+ orders and SAE (takes off $15) for $150+ orders. I think there might be some coupons to take off $20 or $30 if placing $200 or $300 orders. You'd have to do a search

Put a Ram order with LPP and some powders in my cart but didn't complete it...still just a little too high with hazmat and shipping for me given my needs are not dire.
Don’t be a pussy! Push the button!
Hell, even Mountain is buying in now. Pretty soon even @mac1911 isnt going to be able to resist...that dude makes bullets out of fishing weights :)

Don’t be a pussy! Push the button!
Hell, even Mountain is buying in now. Pretty soon even @mac1911 isnt going to be able to resist...that dude makes bullets out of fishing weights :)

I heard he gave the kids fins and snorkels for Christmas and told them 20 lbs of lead or no summer swimming pool.

Just one box...

Hey it was a whopping $10 cheaper than Harry Potterfield. LOL I just want to stop burning through my magnum primers for 40 cal Long & Strong (10mm).

And you guys suck, especially @76Too. I'm going to arf-com where people are nicer.

Just one box...

Hey it was a whopping $10 cheaper than Harry Potterfield. LOL I just want to stop burning through my magnum primers for 40 cal Long & Strong (10mm).

And you guys suck, especially @76Too. I'm going to arf-com where people are nicer.
I’ll make sure to shit on you on Arfcom just to make you feel welcome. 😎
It will be just like you never left NES.

Last edited:
[rofl]

That would only be fair. I rarely miss an opportunity to shit on Arfcom whenever I think of it here. I've done enough damage to my pristine (LOL) reputation by buying primers at 'tard minus $10 pricing- if I show up on Arfcom my NES friends will call the cops on me for a wellness check.

Back
Top Bottom