• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

Looks like the $95 price for the primers was wrong? I see guys talking on discord saying that the vendor had to adjust the price after the fact. Apparently it was supposed to be $45 not $95.

BTW in case you have not done the math. $95 per 1K with limit of 1K translates to $95 + $9.95 shipping (or $14.95 depending on website) + $19.95 HAZMAT = $125 per 1K box and getting one in your cart and checked out successfully is almost as tough as hitting megabucks. I'm thinking the NES prices are looking a little better now?

apparently they charged people the 95$ but then made them pay 50 dollars after the order? this is getting very creative
Huh? So, they had the price wrong, and instead of giving a refund/credit, they made the person purchase something else? Let me guess, "our system isn't set up to give refunds"?

Looks like the $95 price for the primers was wrong? I see guys talking on discord saying that the vendor had to adjust the price after the fact. Apparently it was supposed to be $45 not $95.
Went to bed early, missed primers :(
Primers now $95 :mad:
Price was wrong, $45 :)
Wait a second, I still didn't get any :(. I need more coffee to smooth my emotions.

The extreme time sensitivity of the information seems to put this thread and its predecessor into the uncanny valley of "where to find" threads. It looks like a "where to find" thread, and there seems to be a fair amount of "finding" going on, but for most of us every vendor site ends up looking pretty much the same as always with no availability. What's the strategy that successful online primer hunters are actually using? I've heard it said that you have to check frequently. Are people using bots? How many vendors are you checking? I'm currently only monitoring (manually) the 3 that I've done business with before.

Last edited:
Well, the first primer thread lasted 55 pages, until people couldn't follow the rules, which seem pretty simple. Let's try this again. Mods, if you feel this is an exercise in futility, please delete. If the first wife couldn't hurt my feelings, neither can you.

DO NOT POST THE NAME OF COMPANIES THAT SHIP TO MA. DO NOT POST LINKS OF COMPANIES THAT SHIP TO MA. DO NOT QUOTE LINKS THAT CONTAIN COMPANIES THAT SHIP TO MA.
How do know if a company we list ships to mass? Do you expect every non mass resident that had a source to check if their vendor of choice ships to MA.
How about this, complete radio silence. If you have not figured out yet how to find priners, get on email alerts or networked with friends , wait it out.
So no more posting mail order sources period.
Just brick and motor stores
Anyhow im sure our lovely .gov is working up a solution to restricting us even more here in mass. Maybe the 500k license holders can ban together to stop this nonsense?

Speaking of which, do we have any reports of unmarked state agencies going to physical stores to check for any sort of compliance?

I know of at least one non-police Mass agency which has unmarked vans which they use as surveillance for violations. Even has fake business magnetic signs they stick on the sides.

Speaking of which, do we have any reports of unmarked state agencies going to physical stores to check for any sort of compliance?

I know of at least one non-police Mass agency which has unmarked vans which they use as surveillance for violations. Even has fake business magnetic signs they stick on the sides.
Well that’s interesting. Do they have state gov plates or? I work for the state and all of our cars are unmarked but do have state gov plates.

And what kind of compliance/violations are you talking about? For storage of primers/powder?

Well that’s interesting. Do they have state gov plates or? I work for the state and all of our cars are unmarked but do have state gov plates.

And what kind of compliance/violations are you talking about? For storage of primers/powder?
I'd suspect some compliance checks on sales without checking ID's and such. I've also been into quite a few shops with questionable storage of components, though none in Mass specifically. I'm going to read up more on the requirements since I don't actually know what they are.

I also work for a state and the unmarked vans are for environmental issues and don't have state plates. The few people trained for the inspections can also go into a site to investigate without announcing and can pretend to be someone off the street. Knowing that they do that for some issues, I just wouldn't be surprised about an equivalent for gun shops.

Also, anyone noticed more in store primers lately? This past two weeks, I've come across three shops with some. Not sure if there was a mass shipment or just luck.

Last edited:

I'd suspect some compliance checks on sales without checking ID's and such. I've also been into quite a few shops with questionable storage of components, though none in Mass specifically. I'm going to read up more on the requirements since I don't actually know what they are.

I also work for the state and the unmarked vans are for environmental issues and don't have state plates. The few people trained for the inspections can also go into a site to investigate without announcing and can pretend to be someone off the street. Knowing that they do that for some issues, I just wouldn't be surprised about an equivalent for gun shops.

Also, anyone noticed more in store primers lately? This past two weeks, I've come across three shops with some. Not sure if there was a mass shipment or just luck.
What's the matter with you guys. First rule, never tell anyone you work for the state. I would never admit I work for the state on the forum.

Sh*t...

Finally got the 5 gal pail of 38 spec cleaned and unprimed. There were about 100 unknown to me brands. I am thinkinjg of just putting them in the scrap pile. Not like I need brass. Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom