• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

Fortunately I have enough primers to wait this one out. But recently I've been keeping a few browser tabs pinned just to see if I could score anything, mostly just for fun. Larry's prices have crossed the no-go threshold. Looks like this is going to get worse before it gets better.

Was there a one box limit? That's what grinds my gears. For some reason, paying shipping, tax, and hazmat for one box irritates the crap out of me.
So after tax , shipping , and the hazmat fee what's the price? I'd rather pony up $150 to a member on here if it's going to cost that much , or even close to that much in the end.

yeah SRP and SPP, won't let me buy more lol, 7 day waiting period now. oh well, i helped a friend in need

Somewhat tempting, but gonna pass. $100.18 shipped for 1k. When I still have SPP I paid 2.5 cents each for on hand, I'm not desperate enough.
Seriously...that pricing is bonkers. The only primers I might consider paying that for currently is CCI 41’s or Remington 7 1/2’s because I have a smaller supply of those than the rest.

I haven’t even been shooting in at least two months because the last time I went was a bad day and I’m still pissed off about it (bought a CZ Bren 2 7.62x39 9” pistol used for $2100 with a bunch of HBI upgrades and it broke on the 10th shot...CZ won’t warranty it because I bought it used, and they haven’t had the replacement parts in stock since it broke...literally $25 worth of proprietary parts is keeping me from shooting it.)

Long story long...at this rate I might have enough primers for the rest of my life!

Seriously...that pricing is bonkers. The only primers I might consider paying that for currently is CCI 41’s or Remington 7 1/2’s because I have a smaller supply of those than the rest.

I haven’t even been shooting in at least two months because the last time I went was a bad day and I’m still pissed off about it (bought a CZ Bren 2 7.62x39 9” pistol used for $2100 with a bunch of HBI upgrades and it broke on the 10th shot...CZ won’t warranty it because I bought it used, and they haven’t had the replacement parts in stock since it broke...literally $25 worth of proprietary parts is keeping me from shooting it.)

Long story long...at this rate I might have enough primers for the rest of my life!
I went nutty a few Black Fridays ago and got a good amount. And I managed a decently priced resupply somewhat recently with the aid of another member, but I still haven't burned through the old black Friday stock. Between shooting less and being well-supplied already, I'm not hurting much for primers but if a 4-7 cents shipped deal arrives, I'd still buy some.

At some point I will need more powder, though.

Picked up a brick of SRP at Cabelas a week ago. They still had bricks of LPP and LRP in stock. Last Saturday I picked up a brick of SPP and SRP and they still had more in stock. Point is, primers are starting to show up in stores. The drought is coming to an end. My stash is restored to its former glory!

Picked up a brick of SRP at Cabelas a week ago. They still had bricks of LPP and LRP in stock. Last Saturday I picked up a brick of SPP and SRP and they still had more in stock. Point is, primers are starting to show up in stores. The drought is coming to an end. My stash is restored to its former glory!
What are they getting for a brick these days?

I just saw 25k CCI #200 large rifle primers in unopened 5k boxes on a shelf at a shop on the Cape. PM me and I'll relay where they are. I think they were going for $43/k.
Damn, wish I could do the road trip since LRP are my lowest inventory and the price isn't too bad either.

Damn, wish I could do the road trip since LRP are my lowest inventory and the price isn't too bad either.
I was actually a little hesitant to even post it. I suspect some store purchases go straight to gunbroker. I'm already kind of the problem because I bought 1,000 a month or so ago and I don't even have anything that uses them. :/

I was actually a little hesitant to even post it. I suspect some store purchases go straight to gunbroker. I'm already kind of the problem because I bought 1,000 a month or so ago and I don't even have anything that uses them. :/
If you want to unload them, PM me the brand, and what you want and where you are located. I’m not hurting for them yet, but it wouldn’t hurt to have a few more.

If you want to unload them, PM me the brand, and what you want and where you are located. I’m not hurting for them yet, but it wouldn’t hurt to have a few more.
I'm so close to the shop that has them in stock, it'd make more sense to just pick them up there. I'm half heartedly planning on starting to load for 6.5 Creedmoor next winter when work slows down again so have already started hoarding...

Back
Top Bottom