• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

Order for 5k primers is in, but I kinda expect it to be canceled again because checkout was real slow

Road trip to Louisiana for me this weekend. By the time I get to Cabelas in PA it should be just about time to get rid of one of these-

giphy.gif

Added bonus is that I can see if that location has any primers or powder.

My BIL should have some connections with LGS's, so maybe I'll find something there too.

LOL that Cabelas (Hamburg, PA?) was stripped bare, unless you count a dozen old Fudds as inventory. There were some odd size projectiles, 220 Swift ammo, and some odd 7mm variant. When purchasing a 1903A3 at CMP Talladega, I was able to grab 100 rounds of Creedmoor .308, which is made from Lapua brass and projectiles. I think the powder is V V. Apparently they let you buy 100 rounds with a rifle, even if the ammo is not the matching caliber.

Shops in Louisiana were bare too.

On the drive back I wasn't tired by the time I reached New Jersey, so I figured I'd just keep going. North Shore Louisiana to Central Mass in 21-22 hours straight. Only 2 stops for gas- my F150 has a huge tank, one stop for food, one stop because I didn't have an official Trailer Park Boys piss jug.

Shooters will have 100 bricks of SPP on Saturday at both locations. Expensive the last time though.

BPS has been getting them more often too.

Not the greatest deal , but I scored 1000 rds of 9mm preprimed off of gunbroker tonight , $240 with shipping. Like I said , not the best deal but it adds to my brass and it saves me from opening a box of primers as well (from a top 25 seller , so I expect no issues with it).

Shooters will have 100 bricks of SPP on Saturday at both locations. Expensive the last time though.

BPS has been getting them more often too.
I was in the area last Saturday at about 10:15 so I stopped by. the line was still out the door. I pulled in, u-turn and on my way. $70 per 1k I believe.

Lucky you. Mine (only item in order), had shipping charge of $12.20 and hazmat of $12.99
Weird stuff. My previous order from them, last week also had sub-$2 shipping. Before then, it's always been at least ten bucks. No idea how they come up with it all.

Well, that was exciting for a few minutes...had 5k SPP in my cart, mostly done with check-out and poof...gone, lol. Oh well, I was about to go buy some lottery tickets. Almost thought I was 2 for 2 today.

Back
Top Bottom