• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

Road trip to Louisiana for me this weekend. By the time I get to Cabelas in PA it should be just about time to get rid of one of these-

giphy.gif

Added bonus is that I can see if that location has any primers or powder.

My BIL should have some connections with LGS's, so maybe I'll find something there too.

I don’t know how much these primers are going for that I keep missing out on where they drop them all at once but primers are beginning to show up at my local gun shop. They can sit on the shelf for now as I refuse to buy them at 18 cents each, $180 per 1000! That is just greed or trying to make up for lower amount of sales. I didn’t see the prices drop when shelves were stocked in the beginning and the flood of customers bought everything up fast so they should deal with it now that supplies are tight. Many industries have been affected by slow supply chain due to lower manufacturing the last year

I can see paying 6 cents or so but not triple.

Saw some people got some ridiculous amounts of cases from the last ram drop. Some people into the 100ks of primers.

My 6 part primer trade deal has been set into motion. Starts by trading a whole bunch of primers I won't use for other primers I wont use at a 1:3 ratio. Then goes through about 4 other people before ultimately ending with an AK47 which I also probably won't use.

I'm in it for the thrill at this point.

Last edited:
I don’t know how much these primers are going for that I keep missing out on where they drop them all at once but primers are beginning to show up at my local gun shop. They can sit on the shelf for now as I refuse to buy them at 18 cents each, $180 per 1000! That is just greed or trying to make up for lower amount of sales. I didn’t see the prices drop when shelves were stocked in the beginning and the flood of customers bought everything up fast so they should deal with it now that supplies are tight. Many industries have been affected by slow supply chain due to lower manufacturing the last year

I can see paying 6 cents or so but not triple.

Dafuq are you blathering about?

Saw some people got some ridiculous amounts of cases from the last ram drop. Some people into the 100ks.

My 6 part primer trade deal has been set into motion. Starts by trading a whole bunch of primers I won't use for other primers I wont use at a 1:3 ratio. Then goes through about 4 other people before ultimately ending with an AK47 which I also probably won't use.

531h0i.jpg

Saw some people got some ridiculous amounts of cases from the last ram drop. Some people into the 100ks of primers.

This is like a chained organ transplant swap - identical concept.

Last SPP drop they had, I still had a coozie in my cart from the last time and I was charged for it, but it didn't show up.

They're those federal LRP in the huge boxes. I have a stack of the federal SPP on my bench which I've been using as trade fodder since I hate the boxes.

Slow week for primer drops.

I'm on a site for work today looking for salamanders, so there will probably be some big drops today.

I’ve heard that you might get occasional light strikes depending if you’ve got a tuned gun with lightened springs etc. I can’t confirm as I’ve never used them before. But aside from that they’re perfectly safe to use for pistol loads and you won’t see much of a difference in velocity.
I've used them in the last year and have had zero problems with them in my 9mm pistols.

Back
Top Bottom