• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

I gave away 5k SPP to a good friend today as a thank you for helping with with some projects around the house.

Hopefully by the time I need them I’ll be able to find them again. Either way I have no regrets and good friends are more than worth their weight in primers.

Yeah, friends are great....5000 you say....so, where exactly does your friend live :)

Online drops getting less common and in store finds becoming more common from my uneducated experience.

I've now found more in local shops than online, especially in the last few weeks.

I was at Cabelas in E Hartford This afternoon. They have moved all the ammo, powder, and primers (they had none) down stairs and put it on a table in between two registers. The shelves upstairs had other stuff on it; mostly gun cases"

Bob

Looks like I missed the SPP drop from Natchez earlier this morning. The Discord server reset the SPP notifications so you had to select those notifications again. So I was never notified. No idea when this was changed. Lame

I’ve been “fortunate” to find small pistol primers locally over the past month...although I paid dearly for them. $725 for 5,000 Winchester SPP, and $325 for 3,000 CCI SPP + 1,000 Winchester SRP. I was well stocked otherwise but was caught off guard in regards to primers, they sold out so quickly everywhere and never really came back in-stock. It is what it is.

Looks like I missed the SPP drop from Natchez earlier this morning. The Discord server reset the SPP notifications so you had to select those notifications again. So I was never notified. No idea when this was changed. Lame
This doesn't seem to have happened to me. Might be something to watch out for after you have been signed up for awhile. I have to admit, that app is a bit bewildering to me. It appears that a lot of people have wired their brains in a rather different way than mine is wired. Apparently, I'm supposed to know what all the little icons mean. Well, one or two are self-explanatory.

I did miss a particularly sweet-sounding drop recently from a vendor that would actually ship to a MA address. All day long I sit at a computer and could respond instantly, but I heard that distinctive notification sound about 3 minutes into my 10 minute commute home. I put it out of my mind because I knew it was hopeless. I checked later to see what it was. A case of 5K Federal Small Pistol Match primers at retail was TGTBT, anyway. Must have been a glitch.

I’ve been “fortunate” to find small pistol primers locally over the past month...although I paid dearly for them. $725 for 5,000 Winchester SPP, and $325 for 3,000 CCI SPP + 1,000 Winchester SRP. I was well stocked otherwise but was caught off guard in regards to primers, they sold out so quickly everywhere and never really came back in-stock. It is what it is.

This doesn't seem to have happened to me. Might be something to watch out for after you have been signed up for awhile. I have to admit, that app is a bit bewildering to me. It appears that a lot of people have wired their brains in a rather different way than mine is wired. Apparently, I'm supposed to know what all the little icons mean. Well, one or two are self-explanatory.

I did miss a particularly sweet-sounding drop recently from a vendor that would actually ship to a MA address. All day long I sit at a computer and could respond instantly, but I heard that distinctive notification sound about 3 minutes into my 10 minute commute home. I put it out of my mind because I knew it was hopeless. I checked later to see what it was. A case of 5K Federal Small Pistol Match primers at retail was TGTBT, anyway. Must have been a glitch.

I'm a bit confused by all of this. I was just thinking to myself that I haven't received a primer notification in a week.

My actual notification selections were still there. I unselected and reselected all of them, but nothing looked 'wrong'

If they were Easter European primers, it was not a glitch, I can assure you.

Anyone get through with the CCI small rifle primers?? I got an order confirmation for 5k but then again this vendor is also notorious for canceling orders so we'll see....

The Ram has CCI SRP. Of course I had a ton of stuff in my cart that I had to get out which slowed me down. ugh, think I got my order in but not sure

I'm 98% sure they'll get canceled. But it's always worth trying to get an order in. Check your order history/invoice in an hour or so and see if it has a C or Canceled on it [laugh]

Anyone get through with the CCI small rifle primers?? I got an order confirmation for 5k but then again this vendor is also notorious for canceling orders so we'll see....
Appears I got mine in, but we'll see. They appear to still be available, which is unheard of lately.

This was the last time I was able to score primers from that vendor. Ahhh the good old days. $497 for 20k primers shipped (split with a buddy). Then mailed in the barcodes/UPC tags from each box for the rebates. So the primers were like $22 per 1k....Just silly.

primer 1.jpg

primer 2.jpg

Looks like my SRP order went through. And Tessa from their live chat, is hilarious
primer3.jpg

Okay now I just need to find someone who wants these 5k SRP. I don't need em. Just buying for others.

Hold on...my bad! I was referring to post 240 (1k for $419.99).

My apologies, I was kicked back to page 8 and thought I was commenting on a recent reply.

Back
Top Bottom