• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone know where I can get Trailboss powder?

Anyone find out why it’s not being produced anymore?

I use 5744 in big black powder cases and it works well. I haven't found it to be great for reduced loads in smokeless powder calibers. The 6.5 Swede has been tough. I was ready to give up on cast bullets until I tried some of Norm Purcella's

I have two 5lbs jugs and 22 9oz bottles of trail boss. Along with 28,700 various primers

And no not a scam my friend passed away and I inherited all his supplies.

It’s up for sale. 1st thru 3rd of march I would sell at a gun show here in Montana.
Hey can I ask what you ended up getting for your trail boss powder? I have a sealed 5 lb jug and 2 sealed 1lb bottles and I'm trying to get a realistic value.

Hey can I ask what you ended up getting for your trail boss powder? I have a sealed 5 lb jug and 2 sealed 1lb bottles and I'm trying to get a realistic value.
How about cost when you bought plus 20% ?
2015 I paid $17 for a 1lb jug , Its really 9 oz

I have 7 lbs of it, trying to find its value. Not really what I'm looking for in reloading supplies. Reloader 26 is hard to come by but I'd be willing to do some trading if anyone had any.
I don't have anything to trade. I'm looking for either a known online vendor who might have some or somebody local New England with some to sell FTF.

I don't have anything to trade. I'm looking for either a known online vendor who might have some or somebody local New England with some to sell FTF.
Yeah, I'm clear out in idaho so that'd be a hell of a drive for one of us! If I was closer I'd be willing to work a deal!

Back
Top Bottom