• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone know when this will make it onto the MA roster?

Nice mug you got there Pigpen.

Throw in the some apple cores, a banana peel, empty coffee cups, shell casings, splatter targets, and it'll resemble the inside of my car.

I have one at work. My boss says "you know someone might think that's a weapon."

I said "I can hit you over the head with any coffee cup."

He says " I guess you have a point there" and walks away.

We have a few bleeding hearts at work he probably thought he would get a complaint. When I gave him my answer he was good with it.

OP is going to jail for assault mug with high capacity fill area and the shoulder thing that goes up

OP is going to jail for assault mug with high capacity fill area and the shoulder thing that goes up
At least he is holding it correctly.

I don't see his trigger finger through the trigger guard.

It must be resting above the trigger guard.

Good gun handling.

I’m actually more interested in the Ortiz bobble head. The joys of working for one‘s self.

Looks low capacity MA compliant. Too low for my caffeine intake requirements. At a minimum it needs a pinky extension to get the capacity up past 10oz

how many ounces does it hold? Over 10 and you are screwed in MA

I have one in NH, it was a thank you gift from my Nephew for taking him to the range.

Back
Top Bottom