• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

anyone know what this is for? / have a need for it?

413dan

NES Member
found this at a friends new house. cleaning out a lot of shit left by the previous squatter, after my friend bought the property from the bank in foreclosure. the last owner decided to not make any payments for almost 2 years, and then got to live there another 10 months for free. left the place a dump. 3 dumpsters full of shit so far. he is currently rehabbing it and should be done mid summer if all plans stay on schedule.

back to the found this:
anyone know what it is for? what gun it is a replacement cylinder for?

it is a 22 magnum revolver cylinder, apparently made in Germany. no other markings

thanks for any help, appreciate it

dan

Attachments

• 20190403_134049.jpg
    20190403_134049.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 247
  • 20190403_134041.jpg
    20190403_134041.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 220
  • 20190403_134054.jpg
    20190403_134054.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 217
Don't know about that specific one, but it's common to have a .22 SA revolver have both .22 and .22 magnum cylinders. I had a buntline that had both.

Don't know about that specific one, but it's common to have a .22 SA revolver have both .22 and .22 magnum cylinders. I had a buntline that had both.
I don't have a use for it, came to NES with it hoping someone may say, hey that works with my such and such etc. If someone knows or has a use, it is ripe for a karma. if anyone could use it, pm me and maybe we skip the karma and just give to first person who can use it, (time stamp rules etc.)

should've put this in a tech forum...my mistake I should have known better. the useless comments are just that, useless and don't help

What would you expect from posting obscure pics? Would magic happen in the tech forum?

Having said that, the cylinder looks similar to that used in the H. Schmidt. Whew, that took me 20 seconds to Google...I'm beat. [laugh]

wm_9182324.jpg

H. Schmidt Model 21 22LR/22 Mag - Like Single-S... for sale

You people are harsh!

Have any of you seen the stupid shit posted on this forum?

What would you expect from posting obscure pics? Would magic happen in the tech forum?
tech forums or the likes usually have less BS. I chose general discussion as it is general firearms discussion, not the off topic section were I expect the funny comments and the likes.

either way it's a mute point. If anyone has a need for this thing PM it's yours. I don't need it and wanted to see if anyone could use it is all. carry on

if they've got one and want a 22mag cylinder, speak up it's theirs!
I'll take it. My parrot, Megan likes to play with gun parts. For a while her favorite toy was a 1911 mag. She caught her toe trying to get the follower out and I had to take it away from her. Now all she has is the "stripped" mag, but it's not the same. Jack.

I'll take it. My parrot, Megan likes to play with gun parts. For a while her favorite toy was a 1911 mag. She caught her toe trying to get the follower out and I had to take it away from her. Now all she has is the "stripped" mag, but it's not the same. Jack.

Does she have a preference Jack? Wilson Combat or Chip McCormick?

It,s a hi capacity clip for a AR-15 GLOCK that holds those killy bullets.If I was you I would call Maura,so she can send her people down to get it.Then she can go on TV,and tell the
world what Trump let happen,but she saved us all.

Back
Top Bottom