• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone into air guns?

Airguns are a blast. I have a Sheridan Silver Streak from the 60's that I picked up off the classifieds on here a while back. I've been shooting in my back yard with it just about every weekend that the weather cooperates. Nice to still be able to still do some shooting without making a trip to the range, especially with CB shorts seemingly impossible to find at the moment.

When you get a PCP air rifle that shoots a .25 or .30 cal pellet at 1000 FPS or more, things start getting fun in a hurry.

Bump!!

im browsing the internet and stumbled into some air gun stuff. In interested in picking up an air/c02 pistol for cheap practice in the back yard. Any suggestions on model? I would like it to be a model I could find an el cheapo fobus type holster to draw from and shoot cans and pie plates. Was thinking about the smith and wesson mp one.

edit with new thought: my girlfriend hates guns. Has been shooting a couple times with me but doesn't like the sound and moving parts, recoil and shells ejecting. These seem like a possible way to get her to do something like this with me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom