• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

anyone in NH seen any CZ82's?

timbo

Navy Veteran
NES Member
I have an itch that needs to be scratched...I was shooting a friends CZ82 a few weeks back and I don't know why, but now I want one [thinking].

I could buy one on line and sent to a local FFL where I have all my other purchases sent or find one already in a store at a decent price. Riley's had one last week but they wanted $300 for it. They are online for around $209 in "very good" condition. Shipping would bring it up to around $230...Plus, I'd rather not buy sight unseen, although the place I'm looking at has a great rep.

I was going to hit up the gunshow in Concord this weekend but I know the chances of finding one at a decent price (if there are any there at all) is probably wishful thinking.

So my question is this: does anyone know of any CZ82's sitting in a gun store in NH at a decent price?

Let me know....

Haven't seen any other than the one at Rileys. I wouldn't expect them to go for less that $250 at the gun show, if there are any at all. I haven't seen any at a show since last october when I grabbed mine. Over on the CZForums, folks have picked up some really nice ones online from AIM & classicarms. (get your c&r license, save the FFL fees)

Thanks Knoxy,

I am probably going to have to go that route...I may find one at the show though. $250 is about what I'd pay after shipping etc and the FFL I use only charges me $10...I've done alot of business with them over the years. I have tossed around getting my C&R license and this may spur me on...I may just have my FFL order me one and be done with it and toss them a little extra $$$ for their trouble.

They are nice guns. I sold mine recently only because I didn't shoot it that often and I needed the money to fund other projects. $225 was what I sold it for I think. (with 4 mags)

I think seen one at morse sporting goods in hillsborough a week ago

I looked on their website and saw they have a Century Arms Mak but no pricing...you didn't happen to notice what they were asking did you?

I did find a CZ82 at the show...guy wanted $295 for it...by the time I left, an hour and a half later, I owned it for $195 +2 mags and a holster. It's in not too bad condition, typical finish issues but I plan to strip the "dura"-coat off, cold blue it and put wood grips on it. He had another one there as well and it was in about the same condition. I almost bought both of them but really couldn't justify the aggravation involved explaining a second one to my wife.

Back
Top Bottom