• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone in Mass have a Ruger SR9?

I just bought one and I'm wondering if mine is typical of the Mass guns. My SR9 has an amazingly light and smooth trigger. I'd say it's around 6 pounds and smooth as glass. It's almost as light as my S&W M&P with Apex parts and non Mass trigger spring. Are they all like this?

Nope, supposedly the early models have a very bad trigger, the newer ones are modeled after the compact versions trigger. Bought an SR9c at the beginning of the month and so far I love the thing, shoots very nice, would have shot 1000 rounds through it the first time I took it to the range if I had the money for ammo [wink]

Congratulations on your SR9 purchase.I have the SR9C. It's a great handgun and I can't get it to malfunction during feeding,even with different types of ammo in the same magazine for testing purposes.If you are contenplating a laser & light option for your SR9 take a look at the Viridian C5L. I put one on my SR9C and it's remarkable.You can see it easily in the sunlight and you have the option of using it in conjunction with the light at night. Enjoy your SR9 purchase.

I have one. I love the feel of the grip. Fits really nice. Shoots well. The trigger sucked though initially. I bought the $20 Ghost kit mentioned here. Took 20 minutes to install with the video they provide. Much better now.

Back
Top Bottom