• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone Identify this 10/22 Stock I got in a mailer

HarryPottar

NES Member
Hi,

Received a mailer this morning from Faxon Firearms, they're pushing the F-22 Receiver for the 10/22.

However I'm interested in the Stock they have in the mailer, picture attached.

I searched their site and put a support request in but in the mean time I figured I would ask the brain trust on NES

TIA
Harry

Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 8.44.20 AM.png

That is radical for sure. Very unique. I kept my own 10/22 just about factory stock, but I did drop in a Timney trigger for better performance.

Last edited:
Hi,

Received a mailer this morning from Faxon Firearms, they're pushing the F-22 Receiver for the 10/22.

However I'm interested in the Stock they have in the mailer, picture attached.

I searched their site and put a support request in but in the mean time I figured I would ask the brain trust on NES

TIA
Harry

View attachment 654624

I was immediately in love with that stock when I got the same email. But then I saw it cost north of $1,000, and my gun boner shriveled. Makes that probably like a $3k+ gun in that photo. I don't think I'm into .22lr enough to justify that for a 10/22. Maybe if I could plink on my own property daily, including stretching out a couple hundred yards.

Oh, yes. Great little rifle. Timney trigger works just fine!
I have a stock trigger, a volquartsen (spelling?) and.....I forget the other one, but not stock. Yeah, they’re pretty fun!! More so now with ammo prices....

Woox stock. Woox stock looks amazing in-person. Cape Gun Works in Hyannis is a dealer for them. I bet you'll be able to order through CGW.

Back
Top Bottom