• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone here used or using this Deep Concealment Chest holster (Lanbec Enterprises in NH)? He used to be a regular in gun shows, maybe still is

I have one but I found I sweat a lot wearing it. I have a soft shoulder holster similar to this one by Deep Conceal Deep Conceal . There are other companies that make similar ones. The Lanbec holster is easy to put on and take off the Deep Conceal one is a little more involved because there are more parts involved. I like this shoulder design for dress shirts.

Just found this variation Kangaroo Industries Undercover/Off Duty Shoulder Holster

Is that the tall older gent??? I got stopped by him many years ago but I couldn't even remember what type of holster he was selling.

Is that the tall older gent??? I got stopped by him many years ago but I couldn't even remember what type of holster he was selling.

Andre's Holsters. I have one of them, I also have a Smart Carry
holster similar to Thunderwear. I use that one when I wear sport shorts.

Malodave

How big is your firearm? Back when Sony Walkman’s were a thing, they made little elastic neoprene belts that would hold a 38acp pistol. You know those water bottles with wrist-straps for running? Do the same with a little zip pouch for a 38acp.

Safepackers are pretty good too.

My really old Camelback Mule has side zips and Velcro holster plates that allows me to reach back behind me, pull a zip down, and yank a G36 out while riding.

Or a top tube pack on a bicycle Top Tube Pack | Specialized.com

How big is your firearm? Back when Sony Walkman’s were a thing, they made little elastic neoprene belts that would hold a 38acp pistol. You know those water bottles with wrist-straps for running? Do the same with a little zip pouch for a 38acp.

Safepackers are pretty good too.

My really old Camelback Mule has side zips and Velcro holster plates that allows me to reach back behind me, pull a zip down, and yank a G36 out while riding.

Or a top tube pack on a bicycle Top Tube Pack | Specialized.com

P365. Really looking for something like the one in my OP or similar that can be worn on the chest underneath a t-shirt, or even that one if more people have used it.

A P365 is a great choice! My G34 rides well in a small Safepacker when hiking and biking at tailbone position but I gave up running unless being chased 😉 Bounce on waist is less an issue running than on chest but that Hill People rig looks promising.

P365. Really looking for something like the one in my OP or similar that can be worn on the chest underneath a t-shirt, or even that one if more people have used it.

I had a similar one years ago made by Deep Concealment, it had kind of like these bra straps attached to hold it up that crossed in the back and went over your shoulders.

Got it to wear under a tucked in dress shirt/suit for one of the old solid steel Kahr’s which were fairly heavy for their size + spare mags.

On paper it seemed like a great idea, in real life it sucked. Wicked uncomfortable, hot, the shoulder straps printed heavy thru fitted dress shirts

I tried it without the bra type straps, just cut them off, like the one in your OP, and it would constantly slide down my body just walking. It might work better for pear shaped people, but if you’re thinner at the waist it slides down pretty easy. And you keep trying to stretch it and tighten the Velcro so much that itsuper uncomfortable and itchy.

Have you looked at the chest holsters from 2A Holster? There’s even one named after our own
minininjer that was sized down for her petite size.

These are perfect for wearing under a slightly baggy tshirt for running, biking, hiking. I have a full size one as well and it disappears under a hoodie for me in the colder weather.

4A6543BF-85B3-466E-8901-4E25A967B1D0.png 1A53E2C4-45D1-4A87-8CA7-0F1C9FDB2465.png DE852164-9DA4-4C5E-880C-EFD11B0C1ABC.png

I had a similar one years ago made by Deep Concealment, it had kind of like these bra straps attached to hold it up that crossed in the back and went over your shoulders.

Got it to wear under a tucked in dress shirt/suit for one of the old solid steel Kahr’s which were fairly heavy for their size + spare mags.

On paper it seemed like a great idea, in real life it sucked. Wicked uncomfortable, hot, the shoulder straps printed heavy thru fitted dress shirts

I tried it without the bra type straps, just cut them off, like the one in your OP, and it would constantly slide down my body just walking. It might work better for pear shaped people, but if you’re thinner at the waist it slides down pretty easy. And you keep trying to stretch it and tighten the Velcro so much that itsuper uncomfortable and itchy.

Have you looked at the chest holsters from 2A Holster? There’s even one named after our own
minininjer that was sized down for her petite size.

These are perfect for wearing under a slightly baggy tshirt for running, biking, hiking. I have a full size one as well and it disappears under a hoodie for me in the colder weather.

View attachment 362890View attachment 362891View attachment 362892

I have not looked at these yet, thanks for the link! I wonder if it can be worn on the body, not on a t-shirt.

I have not looked at these yet, thanks for the link! I wonder if it can be worn on the body, not on a t-shirt.

I’m sure it’s more comfortable on a tshirt with a baggier one over it, but that’s an end user decision. He does offer a neoprene backing on the holster to help it stay in place and secure, but you can also just get a smooth back.

I cant carry a gun while running. My clothes fit pretty tight, everyone would see it.

The only place I could carry one and conceal would be on my 2:00, 3:00 or 5:00, where the shirt is a little lose. And the only gun I would carry would be a Kahr PM9, only because it is tiny and you dont even have to try to conceal it.

A few years ago I tried a similar holster to this but around my waist. I gave it to a friend the following day, I hated it. I dint like how it felt around my skin, I didnt like how it felt when I moved my body, the sweat....

I bought one. Used it a few times. Its stiff at first and a bit uncomfortable. Washed it a few times with fabric softener and it softened up enough to wear it comfortably. Not a bad band.

I'm NOT and expert regarding CCW but use elitesurvival.com for their BCH - IWB holster for my M+P Shields. I've gotten a bit fat which makes comfort an issue with the IWB holster as the laundry keeps "shrinking" my jeans. EliteSurvival.com also makes at least one chest mounted holster called....... The Warden Chest Holster. They make a lot of other types of CCW holsters. I know many will indicate they prefer all leather Holsters period and would not consider ballistic nylon. Again, not an expert. Holster debates are like the "best" caliber and "best" motorcycle engine oil. Everyone has something to offer. Happy searching.

Home > Concealment Bags & Packs
Print
Warden Chest Holster
Warden Chest Holster

Andre's Holsters. I have one of them, I also have a Smart Carry
holster similar to Thunderwear. I use that one when I wear sport shorts.

Malodave
Sorry for the thread resurrection. How do you like the Andre's deep concealment holster? I can't figure out if they are even in business. Thinking of getting one for my P365

Back
Top Bottom