• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone here on the cape?

We have a few in Plymouth, thus very close to the Cape.

And as long as they have a Cape Cod Tunnel Pass sticker, they can get quick and secret access to the Cape! [lol] [mrgreen]

my inlaws

My inlaws have a house in Dennis so I'm down there often during the summer months. Looking at hitting the Bass River Rod and Gun club next spring/summer

Carter

yes matt, It is a public range. It is only about a ten minute drive from Cotuit. For a resident I think it is still about $45.00 for a two year range pass. they have a 25 yd. pistol range and a 100yd. rifle. and an area to shoot skeet as well. Bring your own launcher.

Re: Rt. 6 Range

Producer said:
I am there sometimes. It a mess, and usually crowded, so I am joining Bass River soon.

I was down there last week and there were no target stands up at the rifle range? pistol range was ok though

Re: Rt. 6 Range

I was down there last week and there were no target stands up at the rifle range? pistol range was ok though

Yeah, I think its luck when you go there. Sometimes the Pistol range is down, and the rifle is up. I live about 10 minutes from it, and my experiences with bass river and Harwich have been alot better.

But I should not complain too much, at least barnstable is a place to shoot and the ranger does not bother you other then range ID inspections.

I thought it wasn't the Cape until you cross the canal.

My inlaws don't think it is the cape until you pass the "elbow" (Chatham/Eastham).

(-:

On the Cape Cod Tunnel,

In Plymouth, my ex-wifes father back in 97 asked what the sticker was for. I, under the influence of alcohol, went into a rant on the amount of crashes in the tunnel and how people should slow down when driving through. I said it was $1 toll without the sticker. I know he spent a good amount of time looking for it near the Sagamore bridge (behind Friendlys).

Well the jokes old now, and this is one of many reasons why I have an ex-wife.

squirrel slayer said:
everything was brand new as of Monday. 50yd. rifle and 100yd rifle have new backstops. And the pistol range, as you said.

Thats good to hear, I hope to go down there friday and try out my new vaquero.

hey guys....I'm in Falmouth...I'm a n00b to the site, but it was just what I was looking for!

I just finished my LTC class and now I have to go down to the Falmouth Police station to get denied my class A [wink]

Producer said:
Welcome aboard Wolf. Falmouth is OK. Just be patient and read the goal site.

Thanks!

What's the deal here with Falmouth? I've heard that I have a 99.9% chance of not getting a class A...but what happens then? Class B, restricted class A or nothing?

I am still in the process of reading through a lot of info here, so if this question has been answered previously...just poin me that way :D

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom