• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone here listen to All That Remains

One of my favorite bands and the best part is their lead singer is a firearms enthusiast from New England! He owns Highlander Arms in New Hampshire. He put out an open invite to come to a shoot/BBQ on his facebook page. I am thinking I might have to go check this out.

From his Facebook page:

"Ok, all my friends from home. If you're not busy July 7th you're welcome to come up to our place in NH for a machine gun shoot/BBQ/firework/drinking (once the guns are away) extravaganza!!! Shoot starts at 12, food all day, BYOB or bring chips, potato salad, macaroni salad or whatever you want, just don't come empty handed! You're all welcome!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked "this darkened heart" and "fall of Ideals", but the albums after that they lost their Massachusetts Metal sound and...well...went emoish, to much singy happy b.s. not enough angry and punishing riffs. Shadows Fall and Unearth...not those are kick ass Mass Metal bands...

An open invitation on Facebook for a party?

I have heard those sort of invites have not gone well in the past.

Could you imagine if a range had an open invite for BBQ/guns/beer.

I can't wait to hear the mayhem that will ensue!

I hope they get a handle on this before it gets crazy!

Back
Top Bottom