Anyone Here Good At Sig P320 Trigger Install

yanici

NES Member
I'm thinking of buying the GrayGuns PELT2 Trigger for my Sig P320 Compact in order to lighten the trigger pull a bit. I once had installed an APEX trigger in the gun that had to be removed for the Sig recall on the 320s. I had a real hard time getting that damn trigger return spring back on when I put the APEX trigger in and swore I'd never do it again.

So anyway, GrayGuns wants $99 to do the install, plus the cost of the trigger and cost of shipping the gun back and forth. Can't afford to do that.

So, I'm asking if anyone might be interested and capable of doing the trigger install? I live in the Tewksbury/Wilmington/Billerica area. The gun has the thumb safety which makes the job a little more difficult.

I'm thinking of buying the GrayGuns PELT2 Trigger for my Sig P320 Compact in order to lighten the trigger pull a bit. I once had installed an APEX trigger in the gun that had to be removed for the Sig recall on the 320s. I had a real hard time getting that damn trigger return spring back on when I put the APEX trigger in and swore I'd never do it again.

So anyway, GrayGuns wants $99 to do the install, plus the cost of the trigger and cost of shipping the gun back and forth. Can't afford to do that.

So, I'm asking if anyone might be interested and capable of doing the trigger install? I live in the Tewksbury/Wilmington/Billerica area. The gun has the thumb safety which makes the job a little more difficult.
Try reaching out to Vinny at Shawsheen Firearms in Billerica?

I'm in Tewksbury and put an Apex trigger on my P320 and would be happy to help if you'd like. Mine doesn't have a safety though, not sure how much different the module is. It's a 5 minute install on mine.

FWIW with the trigger return spring the trick is to first place both ends of the spring into each hole (trigger bar and chassis), then rotate the trigger bar up into position. By this method It’s a piece of cake. The alternative of twisting the spring will frequently cause bending of one of the spring legs.

Back
Top Bottom