• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

anyone here a member of Country Pond F&G

I'm thinking of joining Country Pond F&G as it's the closest to me besides Hampton, but Hampton limits membership & seems small.

I'm thinking about Plaistow too, but from website looks like Country Pond has more going for it..

Any members of either of these care to give me a tour :)

I'm thinking of joining Country Pond F&G as it's the closest to me besides Hampton, but Hampton limits membership & seems small.

I'm thinking about Plaistow too, but from website looks like Country Pond has more going for it..

Any members of either of these care to give me a tour :)

I am a member (from Haverhill, MA)...You can call Tony Lombardi (603)-778-9282 or call the club phone Sunday mornings (someone is always there Sunday) at (603)-382-5681. Someone is always willing to give a tour for potential new members.

I have been a member for two years and it is a a great club..facilities are great and lot of activities.

I am a member (from Haverhill, MA)...You can call Tony Lombardi (603)-778-9282 or call the club phone Sunday mornings (someone is always there Sunday) at (603)-382-5681. Someone is always willing to give a tour for potential new members.

I have been a member for two years and it is a a great club..facilities are great and lot of activities.

I will. I'm thinking of going tommorow to check out the trap shoot since it's public. Thanks, I'll call Tony.

Back
Top Bottom