• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone have STACK-ON safe?

I have a Stack On and while it's not a living room type display case it serves its purpose well....not a top shelf safe by any means and will be looking for a better one shortly....I'll use the stack on for ammo.....

I have a Stack On and while it's not a living room type display case it serves its purpose well....not a top shelf safe by any means and will be looking for a better one shortly....I'll use the stack on for ammo.....

Its not about "living room" quality paint. Its about steel. Even the very nicely finished safes by companies like Browning and Liberty are sadly lacking in all but the highest range models. Spend your money on metal, not paint and a tactical interior.

The best deals by far are used TL rated business safes.

But next on the list are safes by companies that build aesthetically challenged but really sturdy safes. Like sturdy safe: Gun Safes : Fire Safe Manufacturer : Sturdy Gun Safe

Their basic safe comes with a 7 ga exterior and a 5/16 plate door.

Don

Back
Top Bottom