Anyone have an EBay coupon?

Only thing they're doing right now is $100 off a minimum $400 tire purchase. They did 15% off just about everything a few weeks ago so we won't see that again for a while - probably after the tire deal ends.

10/19 ETA: Well, they took the tire deal down. It was supposed to end 10/28 but it's vanished. Maybe over subscribed?

Last edited:
Ebay doesn't keep these coupons a secret. It's usually sent in a mail or advertised on the front page. They just had a 15% off as referenced above.

eBay 10% off coupon: Good until 8AM ET Friday (Oct. 26th). Use code PICKUPTEN at checkout

ETA:

Fine print:

*Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, eBay Motors and Real Estate categories.

Last edited:
Please educate me on eBay coupons.

Are they typically usable on anything other than Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, eBay Motors and Real Estate categories?

Is there a discount limit?

How often do they come out?

How long are they good for?

How do I find them in the future?

pickupten is good till 8pm tonight. Its just 10% off the purchase price. no discount on shipping or protection plans.

Are they typically usable on anything other than Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, eBay Motors and Real Estate categories?

There is usually a limit on the amount off you can receive.

They come out pretty often, once a weekish but not always for the same things.

They are typically good for 1 day sometimes more.

They usually post them on the banner on the homepage of ebay.

There is usually a limit on the amount off you can receive.

They come out pretty often, once a weekish but not always for the same things.

They are typically good for 1 day sometimes more.

They usually post them on the banner on the homepage of ebay.

Thanks!

They regularly issue 10%, 15% and sometimes 20% coupons. They're not hidden they're advertised on the front page. If you sign up for ebay communications you'll get an alert email. To sign up you have to go into your general communications preferences in your account.

eBay doesn't keep these coupons a secret - they typically announce them on the front banner and also in email.

The better ones are sent via email but I don't always get them. That's what I am after.

Haven't seen any lately on the eBay homepage banner. Would like one for an upcoming purchase...

The eBay bucks thing is just a way for them to drum up business. It is NOT the same as a 10% coupon.

Today is eBay coupon day. 15% off up to a max of $100. App only. Code is PSAVETODAY. Good until 7PM Pacific...

To the top for this one Black Friday week - anyone help? They are not always available publicly

Any coupon will show up in your EBay mail if you're eligible.
They haven't been doing coupons for several months. I think they only do it to pad the books so maybe for end of fiscal year.

Back
Top Bottom