Anyone have a xDm I can try?

Hi all,

Its time for my next pistol purchase - well, I've got to send my xD .40 fullsize to Springfield so they can look at why I've been having FTF issues - so I want to get a "replacement" if you will.

I've been looking into getting the xDm in .40. I know its not much different but its so pretty. Does anyone with an xDm in .40 have one I could try?

Now, on to the rest of the dilemma - I can get a xD .40 subcompact for $519, and my fave gun shop has 'em in stock. They dont have any xDm's in stock, but they go for $665. Is the differences between the xD and the xDm worth the price difference? Should I just pickup the subcompact version of essentially, my gun, the xD .40 service?

Looking for a little advice, and hopefully the ability to try out someones pistol side by side with my xD (or at least hear your opinion of the two).

Thanks,
Dave

I havent had a chance to shoot the XD or XDM series, can you recommend a shop that sells them

Iceman - in MA you're best bet is to wait for a FTF/private transaction to pop up, unfortunately. They're hard to come by!

Back
Top Bottom