• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone have a Polish Tokarev

Anyone have one of the Polish Tokarev's. I have a Yugo and a Romanian and was thinking about adding a Polish to the list.
The are supposed to be the highest quality of the Tokarev family.

Thanks

i'm interested too. don't feel like droping 600-1000 on russian tt33.
these have been imported few years back but i haven't seen any new comming in lately. all that we have left that's in private hands now.
i recently passed on 1939 TT in some small gunstore in upper new york. condition was so good i couldn't believe it. also had no import marks. must be somebodies bring back that set in the safe for all these years. shop owner wanted $1500 cash. but i don't think it had bring back paperwork and i didn't have 1500 in cash.
i also was kind of iffy about the condition of the gun. the once i've seen were showing war use and years of wear. that one was immaculate condition.
i'm still debating whether i should have come back for it or it was a hoax

Last edited:
i'm interested too. don't feel like droping 600-1000 on russian tt33.
these have been imported few years back but i haven't seen any new comming in lately. all that we have left that's in private hands now.
i recently passed on 1939 TT in some small gunstore in upper new york. condition was so good i couldn't believe it. also had no import marks. must be somebodies bring back that set in the safe for all these years. shop owner wanted $1500 cash. but i don't think it had bring back paperwork and i didn't have 1500 in cash.
i also was kind of iffy about the condition of the gun. the once i've seen were showing war use and years of wear. that one was immaculate condition.
i'm still debating whether i should have come back for it or it was a hoax

I bought one, looks new. May go shoot a few rounds tonight

Back
Top Bottom