• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone have a police scanner in Manchester NH?

I just drove by Charbel's restaurant on Brown Ave. and saw 5 police officers in cover with guns drawn pointed at the building. 3 around the back door with pistols and 2 up front with a carbine and a shotgun. It seemed strange that if something was going on that they would let traffic continue up and down the street? Anyone with a clue as to what was going on?

One of the times I wish I had a phone that recorded video.

Me do...will turn it on.

I may not get good reception...

also, there have been a large number of drug busts going on today in Manchester.

Last edited:
the owner is lebanese and got knocked over in his own home in Bedford a couple of years ago by guys with full auto weapons. i've had very loose dealings with that family in the past. something isn't right with them, and it's on an international level.

Explains the interior decorating.

I'm going to keep searching the local news websites. I wanted to go back with my camcorder but I have my daughter with me and didn't want her anywhere near possible gunfire.

Back
Top Bottom