• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone have a Podvach U-Loader?

Podavach U-Loader

• Got one, love it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Got one, then another

• Bought for all my gun-loving family members!

• Total voters

Golddiggie

NES Member
Been thinking about getting one of these. For the AR15 and maybe the AR10 as well (I have 30 and 40 round AR15 PMags plus 20 and 25 round AR10 PMags :)).

Curious to see if anyone has one and how they like it.

U-LOADER by Podavach | AR15 + AK + AUG Magazine Speed Loader

To date, I've just been loading mags the old way (one round at a time, by hand). I'm not in combat/competitions so fast magazine feeding isn't a high value item. Could be more of a finger saver during cold months though (at least that's what I'm thinking).

I will say there are a whole bunch of great YT videos of people using stripper clips and filling 38 AR-15 30-round mags in 2minutes, but I’ve never experienced that kind of success. My best guess is that these are along the same lines. I hope I’m wrong though.

Pretty cheesy site graphics, right down to the EDC pocket dump (and watch removal?) and the subtle appearance of "Special Forces" in the middle of the page. And are we expected to carry this thing into battle?

We have made it simple and easy to use even when you are wearing gloves, with one hand or under stressful battlefield conditions.

And are they serious with those prices?

No easier than stripper clips imo shouldve used the money for some more ar mag rebuild kits.

Im a big fan of conditioning muscle memory

You want your hands to work under stress, you want to be strong.

If you cant sit and load 20 mags in a sitting hit me up and ill show you how to massively increase your grip strength.

I could see these gizmos being good for someone with athritis and no grandkids.

Curious to see if anyone has one and how they like it.
don't own one but i saw this unit, i believe it was this one, demo'd at shot the year before last. there was a russian contraption made of wood it was modeled after. i called my buddy who was with me that show if he remembered seeing it. he said he got to try it. i don't remember that, i didn't lay hands on it. so basically he sez it does exactly what it's suppose to to. a few times the ammo hiccuped on him but overall it worked well. we both remember the price at the time was going to be 89.99 retail, too expensive for both of us unless of course one was shooting some type of competition and then worth it's weight in whatever as a time saver. we never had it cross our minds again until the vid you posted. if fact, we thought it never came to market cause neither of us saw another one since. except that russian unit. that online shop "what a country" out of california use to sell those for 49 bucks iirc.

keep in mind i'm old and may be remembering something entirely different! [hmmm]

Back
Top Bottom