• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone have a line on an FA-10?

I know how you feel, Glide.

I tried to do a sale on the electronic form twice, on two different computers. First time I couldn't get in, second time I had no confirmation/crash on confirm request, and this was less than a month ago.
Went to my Police Station (Norwood), said they had none and they said they won't get any.
What choice do I have? Do they actually send you a numbered FA-10 form if you send in the PDF one?

nope, they just send a letter telling you this form is NG and you need a serial numbered form or go on line and you have 7 days to do so. happened to me two weeks ago.

if they are telling me i need a serialized form after they themselves published the PDF i'll tell them they can fold the paper up until it's all corners and then sit on it if they don't provide me with a serialized copy themselves. i am in compliance with the law, nowhere does it state that it has to be a serialized form. not going to put up with this bullshit. if they kick my forms back i'll tell them i fulfilled my legal obligation once and if i have to jump through hoops THEY have to do so as well. **** this place.

Holy Batman... I received a pretty quick return call.... your not gonna believe the response. Or maybe you will. Meggan from Rep WElsh's office called back, I explained I was unable to get any FA-10 forms from my local PD, West Springfield. She said she will investigate and call back... She called back promptly and informed me THE LAW HAS CHANGED, I MUST GO TO A NEW GUN STORE, FORMERLY KNOWN AS AAA GUNS, NOW CALLED GUNS INC. AND THEY WOULD BE ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF MY PAPERWORK...... The store was originally owned and run by local aux police.... hmmmmm... I told her that was wrong and she needed to investigate somewhere else than calling the PD. She said she would investigate further and get back to me... [hmmm]

Holy Batman... I received a pretty quick return call.... your not gonna believe the response. Or maybe you will. Meggan from Rep WElsh's office called back, I explained I was unable to get any FA-10 forms from my local PD, West Springfield. She said she will investigate and call back... She called back promptly and informed me THE LAW HAS CHANGED, I MUST GO TO A NEW GUN STORE, FORMERLY KNOWN AS AAA GUNS, NOW CALLED GUNS INC. AND THEY WOULD BE ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF MY PAPERWORK...... The store was originally owned and run by local aux police.... hmmmmm... I told her that was wrong and she needed to investigate somewhere else than calling the PD. She said she would investigate further and get back to me... [hmmm]

holy crap!

What a load of BS.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

My head just exploded.

Back
Top Bottom