Anyone have a gun that can handle this?

I ran across this today and it got me thinking, what kind of gun if any could break this. I was thinking maybe a .50 browning M2? It's probably BS but for a minute I thought damn it would be nice to bust this open....hey one can dream cant he lol.

A395EF4D_zps9ca09ba1.jpg

3M was so sure their Security Glass was unbreakable, they put a large stack of cash behind it and shoved it in a bus stop. Great advertisement, right?

Actually, it was only $500 of real currency stacked on top of fake money, and people could only use their feet to try to break it. A security guard was present to make sure no one broke the rules and that people couldn't get to keep the money if they broke it.

3M Security Glass Ad

As we all know there is no such thing as unbreakable, but if i know anything about glass (especially laminate glass) its tuff stuff and so is Lexan,

it would be next to imposible to brake by hand, Think about it, if it can stop a bullet at a pinpoint, your hole foot ain't gonna touch that galss

Last edited:
Modify some boots so with heavy steel toes. Tungsten could be a good choice. Or carbide. Put some 'penetrator' tips through the boot to help it along.

Given enough time, someone could design/fabricate a boot to do the job.

4" diamond core bit attached to a drill. Reach hand inside and get the money. Done.

I ran across this today and it got me thinking, what kind of gun if any could break this. I was thinking maybe a .50 browning M2? It's probably BS but for a minute I thought damn it would be nice to bust this open....hey one can dream cant he lol.

A395EF4D_zps9ca09ba1.jpg

where is this thing? I will have it off the poll and to my house in about 5 minutes and then I can take it apart and make sweet love to the money in my private room.

Back
Top Bottom