Anyone have a gun that can handle this?

how about first sasquach with her size 15 mens View attachment 76036

Don't you mean the first Wookie?...lol

D405CC7B.jpg

so there are alot of ideas, but nobody brought up the good old skill saw? or sawzall? And btw diamond core bits would not go through plastic. I have tried. use them everyday. no wood either...

We have drills at work that put holes in 5/8" steel in a matter of seconds. The rail saws will cut a piece of 132lb steel rail in half in a couple of minutes. This wouldn't even be a challenge. As for a foot, I'd say a ceramic tipped point at the toe of a custom boot would give someone trained at heavy kicks a strong chance of cracking that sucker. Depends on the thickness, I reckon.

A metal spike of some sort protruding slightly from the bottom of the heel might be a way to get maximum force on the glass... Even then I doubt if that would be useful at all if the glass is laminated.

Actually, it was only $500 of real currency stacked on top of fake money, and people could only use their feet to try to break it.

Like criminals don't have pipes, crowbars and other heavy things. Only allowing feet is cheesy. We have some .357 metal penetrator rounds that'd work well on that.

anyone catch they last oart that said security guard on hand to ensure nothing but foot used AND to ensure no one walks away with money if breaks?

Its got to be laminate glass, that kinda reinforcement in glass wont alow it to shatter, even with hand tools it would be hard to just crack.

Think about it, if a hand gun round can't penetrate it at a pin point, a more blunt object will require alot more force and or mass, and even if you crack it, you still have he laminate to deal with,

Best bet is a gas powered cut of saw or to punch a hole and use some sort power shears like the jaws of life and open it like a can of tuna

Feet only..SCAM. Thank god 3M invented/improved bullet proof/resistant glass that can stand up to ..public foot abuse. Put rex Ryan on it..disregard. Dude will lick the glass or worse.

why break it?

just dig a hole under it or just hook the case with a tow truck, break it at your own leisure.

- - - Updated - - -

also sulfuric acid may help if splashed discreetly.

Back
Top Bottom