Anyone have a Glock 26 I can try out?

I'm trying to decide if I want to sell my M&P 9C and buy a G26. I've only shot the G17, and want to see if I can shoot the G26 as well as I shot the 17. I'm in Haverhill MA. I would willing to travel to another members range, or you are more than welcomed to be my guest @ HHRG.
I'm also going to call the Firing Line, but I don't know if they have any Glocks, let alone the G26.

Thanks!
Jeremy

I believe Bob's indoor shooting range has a G26 in stock. If you are serious about buying one talk to jack and he will most likely let you shoot it. 978-499-4867

No particular time, really. My schedule's pretty flexible.

You can try out my 19 too if you'd like (I don't remember if you shot one of those).

No particular time, really. My schedule's pretty flexible.

You can try out my 19 too if you'd like (I don't remember if you shot one of those).
Happen to be going today?? [smile]
Usually mid-day works best of me, depending on the day. I get long breaks between clients with several hours to kill...

Happen to be going today?? [smile]
Usually mid-day works best of me, depending on the day. I get long breaks between clients with several hours to kill...

Unfortunately, no [laugh] I wish I were though!

Score! The guy at Bob's says he has a 26 that he doesn't normally rent out but he would let me try it for $10.
:D

Sounds like you'll be all set anyway. If you don't make it to Bob's, and want to meet up sometime I have time this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom