Anyone have 300 small rifle magnum primers they can spare?

Fooped

Resident HK Guru
Hey folks,

Anyone know where I can scrounge up 300 small rifle magnum primers (CCI 450 or equivilant)? I'm doing a small run of 454 Casull, and they take these primers. I don't remember that last time I saw these in a store...[sad]

I can buy, trade or whatever is needed.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

P.S. I'm in MetroWest if that helps...

Acme has small rifle primers...I dont know if he has any magnum primers... Check with Four Seasons and Collectors. They both had small rifle primers. I don't know if there were magnum just because I was not interested in the magnum primers. Also, call Riley's in NH. I hear they usually have a good stock.
Good luck.

I've got some I'll trade for SP, LP, LR, or SR. I can bring them to the shoot with me (especially if you remind me on the 26th).

Hey folks,

Anyone know where I can scrounge up 300 small rifle magnum primers (CCI 450 or equivilant)? I'm doing a small run of 454 Casull, and they take these primers. I don't remember that last time I saw these in a store...[sad]

I can buy, trade or whatever is needed.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

P.S. I'm in MetroWest if that helps...

I have some wolf if you want it.

Edit *did not see that you needed magnums. I can see if I have some.

Droped into Collectors today & they had Fed small rifle primers. No magnums that I could see, but it's worth a call. Mabye you could adjust your recipie to accommodate.

Back
Top Bottom