• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone got list of links to milsurp dealers?

I'm interested in a list of links to milsurp dealers so I can check for items & parts I'm looking for.

Places like CWS, SOG, Sarco, OWS etc.

I'm thinking of buying 71/84 parts guns from SOG but want to look around & see if I can find a better deal or something complete & in better shape.

Probably be a good idea to edit the names of the dealers you mentioned and not have them be public. Believe it or not, here in Masachusetts we have companies that refuse to ship us simple items such as pocket knives and items that have a certain firearm name on them such as Glock plastic storage boxes. This is all due to our former AG commanding that dealers not ship these items to Mass and making them agree to such stipulations as being fined if they do ship here.
If the Massachusetts politicians can regulate who can send a plastic box here, imagine what they can do to someone who could send C&R eligible firearms here!

The OP is from the free state of NH. If anyone wants to post him some good companies or send him a PM I think it's fine.

This is not a list of dealers who ship contraband items or ammo to MA, we will continue to make sure such a list is not compiled and posted anywhere on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom