Anyone got a hellcat

I absolutely love mine!

full

Frank

I’ve had two, still have one. My first was an OG Hellcat, no optic, may have been cut for one. Very snappy, I kind of hated the pistol. I later bought the version with the optic and threaded barrel with a compensator. The comp works and takes away the harsh snappiness of the original.

That said, I’ve bought and run all of the new smaller frame higher capacity pistols. Nothing beats the P365XL.

I’ve had two, still have one. My first was an OG Hellcat, no optic, may have been cut for one. Very snappy, I kind of hated the pistol. I later bought the version with the optic and threaded barrel with a compensator. The comp works and takes away the harsh snappiness of the original.

That said, I’ve bought and run all of the new smaller frame higher capacity pistols. Nothing beats the P365XL.
Yeah it was an impulse buy i was looking for a 365 macro

But with the price difference i was able to get s keltec p17 so we will see

There is a dealer at the Mill who is blowing them out, h has like ~50 of them

Yeah it was an impulse buy i was looking for a 365 macro

But with the price difference i was able to get s keltec p17 so we will see

I would add that I just picked up a 365 XMacro, I don’t have a lot of trigger time yet but my first impressions are very good. Still very small and has 17 round mags. It’s a G19 killer at the very least and may become my carry gun.

I would add that I just picked up a 365 XMacro, I don’t have a lot of trigger time yet but my first impressions are very good. Still very small and has 17 round mags. It’s a G19 killer at the very least and may become my carry gun.
I will say i have no issue carrying a 17 or a p10f just wanted something for bball shorts in the Florida heat

Back
Top Bottom