• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone going to the Worcester outdoor show?

I had free tickets and was bored after shoveling so i went. Big waste. This show is a joke compared to what it once was. Half the vendors there have nothing to do with hunting or fishing and either want to sell you a sham wow or get tou to sign up for some bs timeshare. The other half are mAine guides who travel down for the great weather

The shows have been in decline for a long time since most get business off the web now. Vendors from south and west dont want to bother travelling up here to this shithole of snow.

Springfield is way better but even that has been getting worse over the years.

Last edited:
I had free tickets and was bored after shoveling so i went. Big waste. This show is a joke compared to what it once was. Half the vendors there have nothing to do with hunting or fishing and either want to sell you a sham wow or get tou to sign up for some bs timeshare. The other half are mAine guides who travel down for the great weather

The shows have been in decline for a long time since most get business off the web now. Vendors from south and west dont want to bother travelling up here to this shithole of snow.

Springfield is way better but even that has been getting worse over the years.

What Mark said!!!!

Back
Top Bottom