Anyone going to Biddeford show this weekend

Is anyone going to the DiPrete show in Biddeford?

Anyone goe there in past? Is it a large show or a small one? How is it there?

Any chance I'll find Gew 88 & 71/84 & parts for same?

Is this a good show for finding WWII & prior bayonets?

Pretty small show. I've stopped going to that one. As to what you are looking for, you never know who or what is going to show up at a gun show. I'd say you have a 50-50 chance on the parts and 100% chance on the bayonets.

I'm heading to KTP in the morning to put a revolver on lay-a-way and might stop at Biddeforedon the way back. Not a huge show but sometimes has a few different dealers that Lewiston doesn't have. I'm not sure, but if you go looking for older military parts such as those for the Gew parts check at the Sec. Amend. Sports tables. He's usually got a LOT of military parts.

Didn't stop. The two Rugers at Kittery took my gun allowance for the day. Anything decent at Biddeford? Anyone have any used #1's?

Biddeford was beyond belief. Got tons of 9mm makarov for $6.00 to $9.00 per box. Bought them all out. Stopped by KTP on the way home. Got some 9mm P ammo. Good prices, not great, just good. Can't complain. Very successful day.

Very pleased that the ammo guy was there; got some more *-* 32 H&R mag brass (not *I*). There were a few nice deals that caught my eye; like a nice S&W 4516 for under $400, and a couple of good-looking M95 swedes for about $225 ea IIRC. One even had the barrel thread protector.

Still, I didn't see a BSA or Greener small action martini, which is my current grail.

Last edited:
I did not; I was on a mission for a BSA action.

The dealer is out of Sanford ME, IIRC. I can PM you his business card if you are interested.

No, that's fine. Appreciate the offer. I sold the 4516's and purchased the lighter version the 4513. That's a hell of a nice shooter too. On one weekend we took it, a bunch of 7 and 8 shot magazines to the range with 1300 rounds of ammo and "broke it in". No jams, problems or hang ups of any type. Maintained accuracy too. We shot everything from ball, all types of hollow points, lead semi wad cutters etc. It just gobbled everything up. Very impressed. Have a .45 Recon model too. Same thing. Those 4500 series S&W's are extraordinary. Good luck if you get it and thanks again for the offer.

Back
Top Bottom