• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone go to Fox Den solutions?

They've been spamming this site and others with ads without paying for Sponsor-tier memberships. I've never been, but they got into a pretty heated debate about some poor techniques on Reddit somewhere. None of that leaves a good taste in my mouth.

They've been spamming this site and others with ads without paying for Sponsor-tier memberships. I've never been, but they got into a pretty heated debate about some poor techniques on Reddit somewhere. None of that leaves a good taste in my mouth.
Who's spamming, this fox den place? I tried searching and didn't find squat, not even a mention. I figured there had to be someone on here that was familiar with them.

Who's spamming, this fox den place? I tried searching and didn't find squat, not even a mention. I figured there had to be someone on here that was familiar with them.
They've have a bunch of posts deleted from NES. The admins left one up, but they had posted in the Dealers and Ranges forum several times.

I just took their Defensive Pistol Alpha Class. I consider myself a good shooter with solid knowledge on proper techniques including drawing from the holster, clearing malfunctions, emergency reloads etc. That said, it is all self taught or through watching videos. Although the class started off slow, it picked up and I feel it was very beneficial for me and I’m looking forward to future classes including rifle. The two instructors I had have decades of teaching experience and have taught at the Sig Academy, which was what I was looking at prior to finding Fox Den.

I just took their Defensive Pistol Alpha Class. I consider myself a good shooter with solid knowledge on proper techniques including drawing from the holster, clearing malfunctions, emergency reloads etc. That said, it is all self taught or through watching videos. Although the class started off slow, it picked up and I feel it was very beneficial for me and I’m looking forward to future classes including rifle. The two instructors I had have decades of teaching experience and have taught at the Sig Academy, which was what I was looking at prior to finding Fox Den.
Thanks for the feedback. I never got around to taking a class with them, I'll have to check their calendar.

Have been checking them out as well, Does not give any address except they are in Rochester
Looking into the shotgun class

Have been checking them out as well, Does not give any address except they are in Rochester
Looking into the shotgun class
They are located in a cranberry bog in Rochester/Middleboro line. You get reporting instructions the week of when the class is scheduled. I have been there 8 or 9 times this year for classes and recommend them. Take that with a grain of salt because I have not taken classes from any other trainer but Steve and Sarabeth do a great job.

I have taken Handgun Alpha/Bravo/Charlie/Delta, Rifle Alpha/Bravo, Their celebrate the 2nd event, Defensive shotgun and a private class. I will also be taking their Rifle bravo again tomorrow. I can answer whatever questions about them you may have.

Back
Top Bottom