Anyone fly fish? Just picked up a rod

Sudbury Reservoir has large selection of species of fish to catch. I know lots of spots from shore. Just look out for the poison ivy!!! Amazing how close fish are to shore .... you don’t need to be able to cast far. As stated: roll casting is your friend. Drop me a pm sometime. CF.

There are some big bass in the Sudbury Reservoir, along with plenty of ticks.

Sudbury Reservoir has large selection of species of fish to catch. I know lots of spots from shore. Just look out for the poison ivy!!! Amazing how close fish are to shore .... you don’t need to be able to cast far. As stated: roll casting is your friend. Drop me a pm sometime. CF.
I should take my kayak there and just mess around. It’s been a while since I’ve gone in there. Need to find a spot to get in

Does anyone know if it’s worth it to try the Yellick conservation area in Northborough for trout? I have never caught a trout before and I would like to. I know it was stocked in the spring but by now I wonder if it’s worth trying. I fished it today and just got some creek chub and blue gill. I only have a small amount of flys because I just started so not sure what I should be using. I used a squirmy wormy and a really small wet fly.

Back
Top Bottom