• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone experience problems ordering AR parts?

Yeah, I’m experiencing a hard time ordering parts when I get to that pesky “payment” screen. Looks like they have the same roadblock from everywhere I order.

Grow a pair and just tell us who it is; this thread is utterly useless otherwise. What are you afraid of?

Afraid? No, I'm just behaving in a responsible manner. Like I said in the beginning of the thread, this company has always been stand-up, offering great products and supporting their customers, so I'm not going to trash them publicly until I give them a chance to respond to my email. To immediately just trash them with no knowledge of their side of the story would be a juvenile reaction. :rolleyes:

Afraid? No, I'm just behaving in a responsible manner. Like I said in the beginning of the thread, this company has always been stand-up, offering great products and supporting their customers, so I'm not going to trash them publicly until I give them a chance to respond to my email. To immediately just trash them with no knowledge of their side of the story would be a juvenile reaction. :rolleyes:

Oh just stop it already. Put on your big boy pants and tell us. Your thinking they will change their mind on shipping is a wet dream at best.

Then what's the point of this thread? Obviously you didn't post it hoping that the vendor will notice, since you emailed them directly ready. You're also not looking for anyone else's experiences with this vendor because you won't even name them. So what are you trying to achieve here, a pity party? This thread makes no sense.

My point (as the title of the thread states) was to inquire if such behavior was now common, not to ask for a list of vendors who refuse to ship to Mass. o_O

Oh just stop it already. Put on your big boy pants and tell us. Your thinking they will change their mind on shipping is a wet dream at best.

Hmmm... so much fail here.

Exactly where did I state that I think they will change their mind? On the contrary, in my second post I said I doubt they will.

What you demand doesn't require big-boy pants, it requires knee-jerk-stupid pants and I'm sorry, I'm fresh out.

IMHO this company deserves a chance to explain itself. If they come back to me with the (expected) lame reason that they're afraid of being sued by Maura, fine, I'll out them for that. But if they have some other semi-legit reason, I can afford to wait a couple of days to hear it first before trashing them for little reason.

this reminds me of middle school when someone tells their buddy "i heard a rumor that a girl in our class likes you...." and the second kid is like "WHO?!?!" then the first kid is like "nah.. I don't wanna betray her trust.. she's a good friend."

Deep down, its just kid A. trying to say to kid B. in a slightly less annoying way "I know somethin you don't know and I'm not tellin"

sharing something that is being publicly stated by the company on their own site is hardly "trashing them". It's informing the rest of us of a matter of fact clear change in their policy. what is the big deal. Their reasons are irrelevant.

Slag Arms advertises on arfcom and there ban state upper options comes in CA, MD,NJ, etc but MAss no mas since it's a double ban state.

IMHO this company deserves a chance to explain itself. If they come back to me with the (expected) lame reason that they're afraid of being sued by Maura, fine, I'll out them for that. But if they have some other semi-legit reason, I can afford to wait a couple of days to hear it first before trashing them for little reason.
Either you can buy their products or you can't - not much more to explain here. If they come back with some incredible reason why they won't ship to MA that you find "semi-legit", how is that going to make your life or our lives any easier?

I'm willing to bet that the upper you're looking at is available from third party vendors. You're just creating a melodrama out of this to get your 15 minutes of fame on NES when you could've just posted "hey guys FYI company X won't ship to MA is so I bought my upper from company Y without a problem" and then you would've had an upper already and we would know not to bother trying to order anything from company X.

This is the worst thread I've come across in a while.

No it's not BCM. But it's a manufacturer of top quality parts, with top notch customer service and a large presence on major sites like AR15.com. I won't mention their name until I give them a chance to respond to the email I sent them. I explained the details of the ban here, maybe (I doubt it) they'll realize their mistake and change their policy.

[crying][crying][crying][crying][crying][crying][crying][crying][crying] Don't I hate threads like this...yet I get sucked in.

You doing a build thread? Would love to see some pics and details on the build!

I'll give it some thought. Biggest problem is that the BCG is backordered about 3 weeks right now, but I'll document the construction until then and maybe when it comes in I'll write it all up and post it. I've got just about everything except for the BCG and some glass to put on it.

Hmmm... so much fail here.

Exactly where did I state that I think they will change their mind? On the contrary, in my second post I said I doubt they will.

What you demand doesn't require big-boy pants, it requires knee-jerk-stupid pants and I'm sorry, I'm fresh out.

Paragraph 1. So you send an email crying about policy and expected what... an explanation on their policy?

Paragraph 2. Big boy pants is what you should have put on when you woke up. Stupid pants is what put on that morning. I'm guessing you have a drawer full.

Paragraph 3. Explain itself to whom? You? What other possible "semi-legit" reason does a company not want to ship parts to MA for?

Just wanted to get back on record prior to lock out.

I received the email reply on this subject today. It turns out the manufacturer in question, 2A Armament, is indeed a stand-up outfit as I expected. They make top quality light weight and innovative parts. My reluctance to out them immediately (as most here requested), was the wise choice. Here's their response:

"Our web page software unfortunately doesn't let us pick and choose what items we can sell in certain states, it only lets us pick yes or no for certain states. Give us a call and we can get you set up no problem at all."
So contrary to all the nay-sayers, there was indeed a legitimate and reasonable explanation here, and they have no problem shipping parts to Massachusetts. :)

For those unfamiliar with them here's a link, highly recommended.

Collections

Last edited:
I received the email reply on this subject today. It turns out the manufacturer in question, 2A Armament, is indeed a stand-up outfit as I expected. They make top quality light weight and innovative parts. My reluctance to out them immediately (as most here requested), was the wise choice. Here's their response:

"Our web page software unfortunately doesn't let us pick and choose what items we can sell in certain states, it only lets us pick yes or no for certain states. Give us a call and we can get you set up no problem at all."
So contrary to all the nay-sayers, there was indeed a legitimate and reasonable explanation here, and they have no problem shipping parts to Massachusetts. :)

Collections

All that drama!!!

Collections

Seriously? You come on here all ripshit ready to tear someone a new a**h***, and this is what the result is? Maybe it would have been wiser, and more mature, to have waited until they responded to start bitching about it.

Your rant and subsequent entertainment value of the thread disappoints tremendously. 0/10, would not recommend.

Back
Top Bottom