• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone ever use these?

The vendor says that the clip doesn't interfere with the gun handling and firing. I don't see how it can't. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think I'd want one one my gun.

Oh yeah. What's with the cap? Kinda like wearing a CCW badge to let everyone know your packing.

The vendor says that the clip doesn't interfere with the gun handling and firing. I don't see how it can't. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think I'd want one one my gun.

Oh yeah. What's with the cap? Kinda like wearing a CCW badge to let everyone know your packing.

Don't think i'd wear the cap. But I was thinking the same as you that's why I'm looking for input.

There's no way that the vendor says can be true on at least some of them.

On the photo of the Ruger LCP, the clip clearly extends past the front of the grip. That would definitely seem to effect one's grip on the gun.

Mmmm...no thanks I like more trigger protection.

Just saw this;

AVOID drawing, presenting or securing a CovertCarrier equipped handgun with a LIVE round in the chamber.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom