• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone ever train at K33 in Southington CT?

AllaSnackbah

NES Member
thinking about checking these guys out. sometime soon, any NES'rs from the local area who want to plan a class with me?

Last edited by a moderator:
If we can get some NES guys together who would want to go up and take a class that would be really cool.

Chris is a good guy with alot of real world experience. He is building something really special down there at King 33, and there's alot more to come. I'd recommend any of their training.

Lewitt

I got to check out King 33's facility recently, I will be training with Chris and some of the guys hes planning to bring in. Great group of cadre, and the facility is incredible.

I'm an old, fat civilian with a bad knee but I wanna dance too--is it all advanced training or good for your average Joe?

I'm an old, fat civilian with a bad knee but I wanna dance too--is it all advanced training or good for your average Joe?

No very oriented for the regular joes. The shoot house is geared more towards home defense than military cqb training.

Back
Top Bottom