• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone ever buy from Tackle Unlimited in Stoughton?

Always had good experiences with him also - not giving anything away but has a lot of unique harder to get stuff that typically will make it worth a bit more.

Bought a nice Springfield GI from him a few years back and talked to him about a year ago when I was looking for a Desert Eagle.

Rob

His webpage expired on Dec. 24. Gunbroker listings are gone.

I talked to him about a month ago and he said he had been away on vacation.

I hope all is well with him. Great guy!

From the last feedback he received on GB, it looks like he suddenly fell off the face of the Earth:

http://www.gunbroker.com/auction/ViewUserFeedback.aspx?User=96977

A+ Rating across the board, then suddenly an F ????

Followed by this comment:

F bid on gun during our busiest time of year and did not pay and absolutely no communication at all, (DEAD BEAT) GUNBROKER PEOPLE BEWARE, DO NOT TRUST.

Something just isn't right here.

A friend of mine knows Al. Told me he was rushed to the hospital a couple weeks ago. He may not be well enough to take care of sales.

Omg i hope Al is ok! I spoke to him on the 17th of dec, we were gonna get together! Omg! Al is a Great guy! Held onto my first purchase until i rec my LTCA.

Al had shoulder surgery a while ago. Said he was going to be away from shooting sports for about a year; I believe he had rotator cuff surgery.

Hope it wasn't complications with that or something worse.

From the last feedback he received on GB, it looks like he suddenly fell off the face of the Earth:

http://www.gunbroker.com/auction/ViewUserFeedback.aspx?User=96977

A+ Rating across the board, then suddenly an F ????

Followed by this comment:

Something just isn't right here.

earlier in the year he had surgery on a blocked artery and had a small stroke. He recovered in the Dominican Republic and got all healed up. I'm guessing something bad, real bad, happened if he dropped off the face of the earth. He's NOT the type of guy to dick out on a deal.

I went to see him a couple time over the last few months and he seemed like he was in pretty good health. I'm hoping he didn't have a heart attack or stroke. Wondering why his wife doesn't put a message on his TU voicemail.

Al is facing some health issues and I would not expect that anyone will hear from him for a bit.

As has been stated by many in this thread he is a stand up guy and a pleasure to do business with.

Hopefully he shall return, I wish him well.

earlier in the year he had surgery on a blocked artery and had a small stroke. He recovered in the Dominican Republic and got all healed up. I'm guessing something bad, real bad, happened if he dropped off the face of the earth. He's NOT the type of guy to dick out on a deal.

I went to see him a couple time over the last few months and he seemed like he was in pretty good health. I'm hoping he didn't have a heart attack or stroke. Wondering why his wife doesn't put a message on his TU voicemail.

Spoke with Al last week, he is recovering from something big not sure what. He stated : one day at a time. Get well Al!!!!!!

Spoke with Al last week, he is recovering from something big not sure what. He stated : one day at a time. Get well Al!!!!!!

hope he's ok...nice guy, gets all the goodies that are tough to come by in MA even if his prices are a bit crazy.

Back
Top Bottom