Anyone ever been to Sig Sauers store in NH?

In the market for a da/sa and really like Sigs.

Local shops have had a few various models in stock, but I’m wondering if it’s worth the drive to head to Sig’s shop in NH to really see the full spectrum of availability.

Worth the drive? Any other locations recommended?

I assume they will send to an FFL of our choice (MA resident)

I've been to the SIG store and if you like American SIGs, its a good place. That being said, a lot of places in southern NH and Maine tend to carry a lot of SIGs because of the local connection. Kittery Trading Post and Shooter's Hooksett are good examples. American SIGs are very popular in the area.

In the market for a da/sa and really like Sigs.

Local shops have had a few various models in stock, but I’m wondering if it’s worth the drive to head to Sig’s shop in NH to really see the full spectrum of availability.

Worth the drive? Any other locations recommended?

I assume they will send to an FFL of our choice (MA resident)
Have you tried to get a local shop to order one for you? Just thinking the drive plus the shipping to MA plus the transfer plus taxes, may as well just buy local. (unless Im missing something)

Depending on what you are looking for you might just want to buy it at a local gun shop you deal with
The sig shop has "ma compliant" models listed so you are limited

Having a local shop order it for you would be alot better and easier, considering all costs and time driving would involve.

Have you tried to get a local shop to order one for you? Just thinking the drive plus the shipping to MA plus the transfer plus taxes, may as well just buy local. (unless Im missing something)
I think I’m just not sure what da/sa I’m in the market for so wanted to go somewhere that had every option on display. Leaning toward the 229 but want to see the others.

Spend alot locally (just got the 226 legion SAO) but mostly my approach here is window shopping w/ full wallet.

I think I’m just not sure what da/sa I’m in the market for so wanted to go somewhere that had every option on display. Leaning toward the 229 but want to see the others.

Spend alot locally (just got the 226 legion SAO) but mostly my approach here is window shopping w/ full wallet.

If all you're doing is window shopping, you can probably visit Bass Pro, Shooter's, SIG, and KTP in one trip either E --> W or W --> E. Look at the guns, try the controls, ask to dry fire, etc. Get lunch or dinner and make a day out of it.

I stopped by. Got a bit of sticker shock and left. I am a cheapskate when it comes to buying. Always looking for a deal and retail... Well, that never works out to be a deal. lol That said. They had guns, quite a few and a good amount of people working. I didn't hear any attitude in any voice.

I stopped by. Got a bit of sticker shock and left. I am a cheapskate when it comes to buying. Always looking for a deal and retail... Well, that never works out to be a deal. lol That said. They had guns, quite a few and a good amount of people working. I didn't hear any attitude in any voice.
The prices are jacket up higher than MA lgs’s?

"SIG" and "cheap" do not fit in the same sentence. For the most part you pay a premium, but honestly you get premium.

They do offer student discounts if you take one of their classes. IMO, the store is worth the trip just to see the place. It's a nice facility.

Is the Pro Shop basically the same inventory as the online store or do they actually have some parts in stock?

Been waiting a long time for a mcx barrel.

Wouldn't the Sig shop be full MSRP so they don't undercut their dealer network ? Maybe go up there to FF the ones you are interested in if the local shop doesn't have the particular model you are looking for.

Point being you might get a better deal through a stocking dealer local to you.
I don't know about their usual price, but when they hold an open house, they discount to the student prices (without having to take a course). I bought my P365 there for less money than my LEO discount during an open house back in 2019.

I don't know about their usual price, but when they hold an open house, they discount to the student prices (without having to take a course). I bought my P365 there for less money than my LEO discount during an open house back in 2019.

Timing is everything then, how often is the open house, once a year ?

Wouldn't the Sig shop be full MSRP so they don't undercut their dealer network ? Maybe go up there to FF the ones you are interested in if the local shop doesn't have the particular model you are looking for.

Point being you might get a better deal through a stocking dealer local to you.
Very true. I’ll go w/ the approach to window shop/see the place then buy locally or on gunbroker.

I was in the Sig Pro shop today. Since I'm a Mass peasant, there are very few options. Any pistol must have a Mass part number in order for it to be shipped to a MA FFL.

Can’t go wrong with a 229, nice gunz. I have a Legion 229 SAO that I got at The Mill in Littleton, love it.

If I had a couple hours to wander shops I’d go to the Mill before going to Sig. prolly knock 2 hrs off your drive too.

Last edited:
Go. Definitely a fun trip.

I went in January at the recommendation of my LGS. Ordered (and paid for) an M18 and Emperor Scorpion. Took a while for them to come in, but this was the frenzy of the first part of this year.

As far as price, this is one of the cases where I don't mind giving the manufacturer full MSRP, because it all goes directly to the people who work there.

The purchase is tax free. All you will have to pay in MA is the transfer fee at your LGS.

Plus, they have ammo, accessories, cool knives and swag. And their line of air guns are available for purchase.

Back
Top Bottom