Anyone else watch MeatEater?

jeffC

NES Member
On Sportsmans network? Love this show. Host Steve Rinella travels the world hunting, and cooks and eats what he gets right there in the field. From fish to bear.

Some of the food preparation is really thought out, propane burners, sage and tarragon, but sometimes it gets pretty primal, like boiling water to cook boar meat using the boars stomach lining as a pot.

Pretty good show to get enthused about true ethical hunting.

yea it's a good show

i like that they edit it so you see everything. He had joe rogan and bryan callen on mule deer hunting, two comedians who probably never set food in nature and Steve is out there teaching.

Probably one of the best representatives the hunting community has today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Watched a scene where he eats coyote, and honestly, it makes me want to try it out. Maybe if I get one this next month or so I'll give it a shot.

Superbowl half-time show is just enough time for me to sneak in an episode of MeatEater!

I finished all the MeatEater episodes and now I'm going through his TravelChannel show "The Wild Within". It's pretty cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Watched a scene where he eats coyote, and honestly, it makes me want to try it out. Maybe if I get one this next month or so I'll give it a shot.

Yeah I'll pass on that. Typically meat eaters(as in big cats and k9s) don't make for great table fare.

Back
Top Bottom