Anyone else trouble posting pics?

cams

NES Member
Tried 5 x to post a pic with a written post, I follow the correct procedures and the pic appears to be downloading, gets to 100% but instead of showing I then get a pop up stating Security Error Occurred, please hit the back button and refresh the page and try again” or something very similar.

What gives?

Negative Information Dept.​
I skinflint and never use my personal image quota on the NES server.

I just refer to images on someone else's servers
(e.g. YoutUbe).
ACSszfENosw0-mDQkYownGfPlgCHkH2lyzq7RK02Kw=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

Do you actually have a private image not hosted someplace visible,
that you want to put in a posting?

If not, you may be using too much functionality.

Sure, you may really need to do what you're doing.
I'm jus' sayin'...

No def didn’t need to post it but it would’ve been funny to go along with someone’s post. It’s a screen cap from another site, that I then zoomed out and screen capped again on my phone to edit out the outlines, and stored it in my album. That’s the only thing I could think of that may cause the problem.

No def didn’t need to post it but it would’ve been funny to go along with someone’s post. It’s a screen cap from another site, that I then zoomed out and screen capped again on my phone to edit out the outlines, and stored it in my album. That’s the only thing I could think of that may cause the problem.
Don't know what the problem is.
But with a problem to solve like that,
I'd dump the image in the Meme Generator's lap.
(Even do the cropping there).

Still having trouble posting pics. Just tried to post 2 pics 10x for a yard sale post. No dice. Pop up says security error. Rebooted and now it says my photo album is empty and comes up blank.

Seems like maybe a phone issue more than a site issue for me? Techies? Thoughts?

It did eventually allow me to post 1 pic, but no more after that.

Gonna need the exact error message, preferably a picture... which is slightly difficult given the issue.

Create an IMGUR account and post a screenshot there.

Thanks Shorty, I think I may have it figured out. Just did another forced reboot on the phone IOS 12.2 to make sure.

It appears it won’t accept screenshots, that’s when the security error pops up and instructs me to go back, refresh the page and try again.

I had some items cross posted on the LetGo ap, and instead of digging them out of the storage containers I just took screen shots of my own account there and tried using those as my pics here. Wouldn’t take them.

So I took a couple fresh pics with my phone and they posted just fine. So I think I’m zeroed in on the issue.

Maybe it’s a copyright issue with a site? Or not a secure site so it’s showing error here. I’ll keep playing around with it and see what happens and add info here as needed.

I do have an IMGUR account and will do that if needed next.

Ok so I’ve taken fresh photos just now and they posted up fine on NES. The ones that wouldn’t post were screenshots from another site. Appears that’s the issue and I’ll just work around it in the future. So should be all good. There’s some Scotch involved too and Minininjer is asking if I’m wearing sunglasses. lol

Ok so I’ve taken fresh photos just now and they posted up fine on NES. The ones that wouldn’t post were screenshots from another site. Appears that’s the issue and I’ll just work around it in the future. So should be all good. There’s some Scotch involved too and Minininjer is asking if I’m wearing sunglasses. lol

Weird, I wonder if it has to do with that filename - generally that error is reserved for security token mismatches. Glad you found a way around it.

Back
Top Bottom