Anyone else having problems logging in when on the site through AOL?

Rockrivr1

NES Member
I can log into the new forum through IE, but cannot get logged in when trying to access the site through AOL. In AOL it accepts my name and password, sends me to another screen saying "Thank You for logging in Rockrivr1" but then it sends me back to the login screen asking me to log in again. Never can get it to keep me logged in.

Hope that's not a permanent thing.

I had the same problem in firefox. It's working in Safari. It's some kind of issue with cookies between northeastshooters.com and www.northeastshooters.com. The old version had a similar issue where you couldn't see images if you weren't logged in to both. I'm sure it'll get fixed.

I was having the same issue with Firefox tried another machine with firefox and it worked fine.
I restarted Firefox on the machine that didnt work, and now it works fine

Last edited:
You can also use SHIFT+F5 to do a "force reload" of a page. Won't work if it's a cookie problem, but it will bypass whatever caching your browser is using and redownload the entire page (can be a problem when a page is undergoing multiple edits live).

(edit) Just had a second thought -- I can't recall offhand if this key combo works across all major browsers or not.

Back
Top Bottom