• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone else having issues not showing logged in on some threads?

RumRunner

NES Member
So just on some threads, when I click on them it shows as I'm not logged in anymore. If I click on something else it shows I am back logged in. But because of this, the site doesn't know I've read the threads and they stay on the new posts view.

Tried closing out and back in, still doing the same thing. And seems to be on the same few threads, at least so far that I've noticed.

Not sure if it's just me or not.

So just on some threads, when I click on them it shows as I'm not logged in anymore. If I click on something else it shows I am back logged in. But because of this, the site doesn't know I've read the threads and they stay on the new posts view.

Tried closing out and back in, still doing the same thing. And seems to be on the same few threads, at least so far that I've noticed.

Not sure if it's just me or not.
I think that’s a great thing actually 😉

Same thing going on here. First noticed it last weekend. Also getting a security problem (or error) banner

I haven't seen that one. A couple of days ago when I logged out the user ID in the corner changed to someone else. When I clicked on it, it brought up a login screen instead of his profile so at least it didn't have any site security implications. Brave on Windows 10. @sHORTY - any insight?

There might be some over-aggressive caching going on - I'll try and tweak things a bit.

This is on my log in name. I had to try a few times to by pass. If I log out and come back it is back to Jay Caliber instead of Log in. Look lower in the picture. It even states online names and Jay Caliber is there.

Attachments

• IMG_0276.jpg
    IMG_0276.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 73
that's as scary as having alexa in your new buick, now not only do "they" know what your saying, "they" know where you're going and have been to as long as you took that car. hopefully mr. caliber isn't as precise as alexa.

Sooo I don't know what's going on, but I've been having major trouble logging in the past week. I enter my credentials per usual and a get an error saying to go back and refresh and most times I still can't access my account. I have to try over and over til it works then sometimes I click on something and shows I'm logged out :confused:

I promise you, I'm not doing anything sketchy... looks like a huge glitch.

He PM'd me with an offer to sell a KAC Sandcutter for $50 via Venmo payment only.

I am saddened this isn't real :(

J/K, good luck with getting everything sorted.

PM to Admin is in order.
not till we get the Sandcutter...

Sooo I don't know what's going on, but I've been having major trouble logging in the past week. I enter my credentials per usual and a get an error saying to go back and refresh and most times I still can't access my account. I have to try over and over til it works then sometimes I click on something and shows I'm logged out :confused:

I promise you, I'm not doing anything sketchy... looks like a huge glitch.
EXACTLY what we would expect someone doing something sketchy to say...

Hmmm...

Back
Top Bottom