Anyone Else Have This Dream

RichLec

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Rather see a burlap sack over her head and a one way ticket to gitmo... but this will do!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
yes, but as El Chappo showed, its one thing to arrest a perp, another thing altogether to keep her in prison!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those that do not know, The United states of America, is a country of laws.
Or is it?
Could this be a moment in history?

FPrice

Retired Zoomie
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Never gonna happen.
I double down on that. They "may" indict her (and I fervently hope so - I have been the custodian of classified accounts and know the penalties if I had done what she did) but it will NEVER be a public perp walk.

usp45ct

NES Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Naw. Not even close. In my dream she also has shakes on her cankles and is wearing an orange jumpsuit n death row for the willful negligence resulting in the death of an ambassador. She is sharing a cell with Lois Learner.

Infinite Jester

Navy Veteran
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Yeah, but mine is a nightmare where she slips those handcuffs over the FBI agents neck and chokes him to death like in No Country for Old Men. She then steals his car and proceeds to pull over Bernie on a desert road and uses that pneumatic bolt thingy to kill him.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
they would never put her in cuffs. in fact I would think they would just ask her to show up with her lawyer.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
they would never put her in cuffs. in fact I would think they would just ask her to show up with her lawyer.
Well, at this point, the Clinton's are threatening to take down half the people in Washington if they press for an indictment. That's all they are about: extortion, pay to play, and influence peddling.

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I still want her to become President first. There seems to be a definite trend going where people are completely pissed off about the status quo. Trump, Cruz and Sanders on the liberidiot side are all evidence of that. But I think the tree hasn't fully taken root yet. So in order to make people compeletely swear off the status quo - the point really needs to be driven home with a sledgehammer.

Enter Hillary.

With any luck she'd be the most corrupt, divisive, idiotic, liberally stupid person to ever occupy the White House. I'm pretty sure she'd finish the job Obama started. So please FBI - if you've got anything on her, just save it until after the inaguration.

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Well, at this point, the Clinton's are threatening to take down half the people in Washington if they press for an indictment. That's all they are about: extortion, pay to play, and influence peddling.
Exactly. Two sides with pistols pointed at each other's heads. With any luck they'll both pull at the same time. Or it will turn into a scene from Scarface where everybody's just getting blown away.

You want to have ANY chance of restoring some semblance of liberty in this country without an all out revolution (which often just makes things worse) - well then the "establishment" has to blow it's own brains out.

They're working overtime on doing that right now - I see now reason to not throw fuel on that fire.

Vote Hillary, or at least don't vote somebody else. There is no "fixing" it - there is only destroying what is there now and replacing it with something better.

GaryO

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0

I try and keep politics out of my dreams and go to my happy place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom