• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone else have Their SO repo their guns?

I rid my collection of glocks and did a few even swaps for some sigs. I obtained a p245 and an m11a1. Needless to say I'm not a glock guy anymore. The 245 Is a solid shooter. My fiancé tried it very hesitently. The first 45 she shot was an xds :/ so she was a little recoil shy. Which is uncomfortable for me, Needless to say after taking it slow within an hour she had slain about 20 Gatorade bottles and 5 boxes of ammo as well as a few targets. Then last night I was told she wants to carry it after she practices more. And it's hers now

Edit: Voide to text is useless

Last edited:
I think repo would only be implied if she gave it to you in the first place, but I get what you're saying (sort of). She is commandeering your P245 to keep as her own. Sounds to me like an excuse to buy another gun.

He is asking if a SO (significant other) has ever taken your guns because they like it more than you do.

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

Back
Top Bottom