Anyone deals with KB International?

June4th

NES Member
I need a couple of unique items at http://www.kbtacticalstar.com/, but am a bit concerned for a website that lists no physical address or phone number. I couldn't find any feedback online about it either.

If you know anything about them, good or bad, please let me know.

TIA

This is a heads up for anyone considering purchasing gun parts from KB International (kbtacticalstar.com). This retailer advertises his gun parts as unissued

surplus parts. The parts I have received from him are poor quality commercial chinese parts. They wouldn't fit or function correctly. If that wasn't bad

enough, KB International (kbtacticalstar.com) return policy states that NO RETURNS OF GUN PARTS ARE ACCEPTED. Which is interesting since all KB International

sells are gun parts. The retailer also has no physical address (PO box only) and can only be contacted through the contact page on the website. I contacted

them several times requesting a return authorization and never received a response. I hope this helps anyone else from being taken by this very unethical

retailer.

Dewe

I bit the bullet and bought a few 10-rd strip clips in 45ACP, and some M1A tools. I had to order from them because I could find no one online carried the clips for 45ACP Broomhandle I had. The quality was ok and they shipped on time.

I just bought what was supposed to be a original Mosin Sniper bolt. Turns out it is a phony, like the other folks when I contacted them nothing but
silence. Beware they are not reputable.

Back
Top Bottom