• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone come across .50 Beowulf ammo in MA?

Has anyone seen .50 beowulf ammo or the reloading components available in MA at any of the local stores?

Thanks

Thanks a ton guys! Since I'm in the 495/90 area I'll try to get to ZHA this week. If not I may try to run east or west this weekend to find some.

Well ZHA didn't have any and I was about to call Collector's when a friend of mine spotted four boxes at Matchshot. Woohoo!

Thanks everyone!

I reload 50 beo for 20 cents a round. Brass is a bitch to get lately, but they seem to reload forever. Got 1000 pieces of beo brass on order since April from Alexander Arms. I just keep shooting and reloading the 100 cases that I have.

I reload 50 beo for 20 cents a round. Brass is a bitch to get lately, but they seem to reload forever. Got 1000 pieces of beo brass on order since April from Alexander Arms. I just keep shooting and reloading the 100 cases that I have.

I'm reloading as well, but like you I have 80 pieces of brass which doesn't go a long way.

Wow, Alexander Arms is that backed up on brass?!?! At least you live in a free state and they'll ship to you. I don't think there's a vendor on the planet that sells Beo brass that will ship to Ma [sad]

Back
Top Bottom